Quantcast

¬¬¬¬¬ Thursdªy ……………

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Really good ride last night legs even felt good this morning. Kind of a shame I will be off the bike the next two week but heading to Milan first and then directly on to Singapore. I guess a fair trade off.

First time in Italy since 1989 so it will be quite interesting to taste the food down there this time around. I hardly like pasta back then as my mom cooked the worst pasta. Not even sure what she cooked would qualify as pasta. Growing up in a small farming town the selection of fancy food was limited and mom grew up a farm cooking Danish food.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
at logan....avoided the free grope by tsa....talked to narlus at the show for about 2 minutes....pj harvey was excellent....cab ride back to hotel was a exercise in poor driving and excess speed.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Our foster dog has an application on her, so hopefully she'll be in a permanent home soon. She's a good dog, but high energy that requires constant watching. I'll be happy when I no longer have that to deal with that.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
:wave:
fresh cable/housing makes such a difference, I don't know why I wait so long between changes.
3 outta 4 nights without much sleep. I should pop some (more) pills later.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Managed to commute back home in 44 minutes last night- beating what I could do in a car. Yay! That time will drop when they finish the bridge by next summer, which should cut like 5 minutes out of the way. Commute was mostly enjoyable with some hard R regards trying to race me in their pickup truck, which ended abruptly when we got to the next light and I passed everybody in traffic. Then, since waltham has the civil planning of a 2nd grader, I was able to go through the intersection on a pedestrian signal. So Mr. Pickup truck lost bigly and off I scooted. EEB is definitely the way to go, for now.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Need to talk with Greg about a kart for next year and get Haley's sold. Wifey has to drive down to the body shop to drop the insurance check for them. Otherwise work.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Popped a disc in my back. Not fully but there is an injury since when I had a minor back fracture 2 years ago I created what usually is a genetic disease of a popped block vessel to a disc. Now my bike trip before new jurb is canceled... ffs. Need to work on upper back muscle for this not to happen... Spent money planned for a trip on a Garmin watch since I'm going hiking with GF soon.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
apparently the corner worker was facing the wrong way and "only" had broken ribs from getting clocked with the cart

and thus stoney's going to buy another cart with a bigger chassis (?) and a new motor for a new class. spend all the monies.

/me has shuttled kids both mine and not mine to various schools. now to work a bit. and then shuttle one solitary kid of mine to swim lessons this afternoon.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
boston is cool like philly is cool like DC is cool...

denver is different....

would not move back to a large city again.