Quantcast

¬°°§ Grizzly Meat Tacos §°°¬

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Clearly a sign that financial wizardry is slightly eschew, also clearly a sign that you should share your fortune with someone who could use a bicycle because rich men, eye of the needle and similar crap,,, bike karma is the best karma! :thumb:
Straight to the emergency fund. Either that or used as the cash end on a refi.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
and watched Spectre on the big basement tv afterwards. I liked it more than the reviews would have led me to believe.
daniel craig needs to get over himself and realize that no one wants to see him in any other movies than james bond movies.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I've just removed like 2lbs of muck from a cassette and I am not done yet. The spider cog carrier is a very efficient trap of nastiness. :nerd:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I rode pretty well today. I deserve a beer. I am skipping the bong shed tonight so I can ride better tomorrow. I think it helps. Cream of Wheat also. Nothing fuels a good ride better. I have sunburn from riding so much.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Clearly a sign that financial wizardry is slightly eschew, also clearly a sign that you should share your fortune with someone who could use a bicycle because rich men, eye of the needle and similar crap,,, bike karma is the best karma! :thumb:
Non-deductible charitable interest free government loans. AKA "I fucked up my W-2"

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Non-deductible charitable interest free government loans. AKA "I fucked up my W-2"
I'd miss 8.5K but then I'd buy a bike and everything would be fine. I recently had an accountant type suggest I buy an actual house so I could reap a tax benefit, I be like so I'm saving income tax by deducting interest I'm paying a bank?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'd miss 8.5K but then I'd buy a bike and everything would be fine. I recently had an accountant type suggest I buy an actual house so I could reap a tax benefit, I be like so I'm saving income tax by deducting interest I'm paying a bank?
You wouldn't miss the 8.5K if you were distracted by your accustomed luxuries and ///M lifestyle. More importantly you could infer your riches by commenting on your return amount.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Indeed she did. However she did get heckled for walking the infamous rock garden on Pilot Rock from the tools at drunkcyclist.
Yeah, that'd be her...we "grew up" riding together and she was never a great technical rider. my kid and I once heckled her at the Windham WC race when she walked up a techy switchback, lolz.