Quantcast

®®®®® -- Saturday GTM -- ªªªªªªªª

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Cleaning the house getting ready for the real estate agent to show the house to some people tomorrow.

Sun is out and mild outside. Not complaining.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Day is done here, threw out rubbish from the garage, tried to fix the brake on my drop saw but it seems the switch has no provision for a brake. Listened to the Hottest 100 Countdown for most of the arv and got sad when almost no heavy or fast songs got in then I think Doja Cat got No1.
Saw this on my night ride, would have been nice to have a real camera, but riding with a real camera sucks.
PXL_20240127_092037033_1.jpg

Did some weeding on the ride too, some damn white trumpet flower thing is growing like mad in the bush, normally it's just on the roadside.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

Elder kiddo has a birthday party this morning. I’m staying home with Isla. Looking forward to joining her for her morning nap.

Day 4 of pea soup fog here.
Might disassemble my sentinel this afternoon. It is over due for bearings

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
octopus....nope
...is delicious.

Anyhow. Not raining today! But everything is a mucky, saturated mess from the last week of intermittant rain and drizzle.
Guess I'll finish swapping parts from the old to the new garvel bike frame and fork.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
got 8 hours of sound sleep, I got dog piled by my Aussie's when I woke up, nothing like 4 dogs all trying to lick your face at once to wake you right up :D

got on the scale and I have now dropped 32 pounds since Thanksgiving. Celebrating with a double espresso. Going to texture some drywall and paint where we had some electrical work done, mow the yard then go ride this afternoon.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Went for a short walk out to the lake. I know the ice is thick enough, but walking on the clear stuff that looks like this always makes me pucker a little. Especially when ya crunch down through the slushy top. :brows:

The fish huts are a little further out now.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
back pain is a lifestyle

apparently

I feel it too. Why does my back hurt today? Lack of exercise? 4 yr old jumping on it? Throwing a 100 lb dead dog in my truck?

It might be a combination of all those things.

I had to real talk with an old man today and I don't think he liked it very much. He's a fucker, no doubt. Let's see if it sways his mind.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all

skied. Was fun. Nepalese food was good afterwards, too