Quantcast

°°°°°£{Derpday}¢°°°°°

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Alarm went off. Haven’t gotten out of bed yet. Soon.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning lmfao! No morning workouts this week, so I have logged a METRIC FUCKTON of sleep the past five days. I woke up at 2:00 this morning and thought, "I could seriously get up now." Anyway, I drive past the airport during my morning commute (lmao pesqueeb) and saw the Boston Bruins plane flying in. Pretty cool to see that...you know, for those of us who don't work in an airport and are not used to seeing the Bruins plane.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Sleepytime tea + cold meds meant I was out for good last night. Woke up in a fog, but still feeling really badly about murdering someone in my dreams.

Gonna start prepping today. I will be making buttermilk biscuits and sweet potato casserole to bring to my parents house tomorrow.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Just checked in for our flight to Fort Myers tomorrow morning, gonna be a Spirit-ed experience. :panic:
I am planning to do preciously little today, perhaps a ride later this afternoon if my back permits. Getting old sucks. :mad:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
freezing rain this morning. when I took my bike out, I noticed my rear tire was pretty much flat. so I changed the tube, but couldn't find a leak in old tube, or anything in the tire itself. fingers crossed the new tube holds air tonight. I hate fixing a flat and not finding the cause...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

What a shit show. So I get a note from a dude doing work overseas on another project and he asked me to take a look at it. OMG, I will be in the shed if anyone needs me. :drag:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
all i want for christmas is a spooky eraser.....please make them again....

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
freezing rain this morning. when I took my bike out, I noticed my rear tire was pretty much flat. so I changed the tube, but couldn't find a leak in old tube, or anything in the tire itself. fingers crossed the new tube holds air tonight. I hate fixing a flat and not finding the cause...
What is this ‘tube’ thing that you speak of?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
What is this ‘tube’ thing that you speak of?
yeah... I suppose I neglected to mention this is my cheapo commuter. setting up spiked 700x30c tires tubeless on a non-tubeless rim is not high on my list of things to do to this bike... to be fair, this is maybe the third flat I've had in the past 3 years... so I think I'm doing ok for now.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Big night tonight, so my brain said let’s wake up at 3am for a couple of hours. This is the third night in a row of this 3am brain party wake-athon BS. Guess a nap will be needed.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
yeah... I suppose I neglected to mention this is my cheapo commuter. setting up spiked 700x30c tires tubeless on a non-tubeless rim is not high on my list of things to do to this bike... to be fair, this is maybe the third flat I've had in the past 3 years... so I think I'm doing ok for now.
Fair dinkum

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Going back through a few of our trip pictures and figured I'd share this one. Moraine Lake in Banff has to be one of the most breathtaking places I've visited. This picture was taken at 10 pm in the height of summer, after we waited a good hour in traffic making the drive up there. Ridiculous.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Going back through a few of our trip pictures and figured I'd share this one. Moraine Lake in Banff has to be one of the most breathtaking places I've visited. This picture was taken at 10 pm in the height of summer, after we waited a good hour in traffic making the drive up there. Ridiculous.

Yup - that photo location is one of the reasons I have a STRONG hankerin' to go spend some *quality* time up in the Canadian Rockies. I've heard that you can rent apartments up there for less than a grand/month... and I can work from pretty much anywhere that has an internet connection.

Now. to just get rid of all these children... :disgust:

Oh - and we are heading to the mountains to get a Xmas tree on Saturday, and with this last storm, combined with two more incoming... figured it was a good time to get some tire chains for the Big Red Truck.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got winter tires on the car. They felt good. Did a little more work on the stairs to prep them for the final two layers of top coat. Easier now I know how much of them will be covered with carpet.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
F3F0CD46-B241-4A3B-A111-D624990B5950.jpeg

D528F46C-841A-4CD9-AE28-ED00FCA1039C.jpeg

Copper with the whole family. The baby is in daycare here.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Having lived on the Rez most of my life, it seems that time is coming to an end soon. We had the swat cops in our yard for 2 hours while they scoured the area for a store robber who fled into the orchards on foot after wrecking his car. Shit is too much for me family and it is time to move on.

Good times! Got to see some cool cop gear in action.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Big night tonight, so my brain said let’s wake up at 3am for a couple of hours. This is the third night in a row of this 3am brain party wake-athon BS. Guess a nap will be needed.
"do you have a brain that just won't shut the fuck up at night"

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It has been settled I am not cooking for anyone. Smoking some ribs for myself. Jiffy Corn Muffins. No pies. Might do sweet potatoes.
I remember one year for Thanksgiving before kids we stayed home by ourselves, I rode trails, made carne asada, and smoked blunts for Thanksgiving.