Quantcast

°°°• Thursday gmt •°°°

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
3bf7m7-3450223290.jpg

4 hours of sleep last night, which is better than the night before. I really need to refrain from operating heavy machinery or making any life decisions right now. Sort of WFH.

On a brighter note, holy shit do I love this kid. I mean, I want to tell her to shut up sometimes, but I love her.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Is this plaguemonkey!? I too am battling some sort of affliction. Day four of excruciating headaches, runny nose, fever and just all around feeling shitty. I got the flu vaccine last week, maybe it got me before the antibodies kicked in? Bastard.
So, pretty sure I have the Flu, and it has been kicking my since last Saturday. WAY worse than the last time I had COVID, like 10 times worse. Woe is me. Just ate some Pop Tarts, that was novel.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
So, pretty sure I have the Flu, and it has been kicking my since last Saturday. WAY worse than the last time I had COVID, like 10 times worse. Woe is me. Just ate some Pop Tarts, that was novel.
Same here, Flu took at three of us down pretty hard, Covid was pretty meh.

careful, it could turn into a sinus infection. happened to me and my kids when we got the flu.
Already has, but a minor one, sinus/tooth pain subsided before I could pick up the scrip for antibiotics.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Morena! Off for a ski-in, ski-out ride today so gonna go and ride Matairangi and see all the new trail work that’s been going on. Haven’t been over there for a while.

Had a play with the 38 yesterday, turned out there were two volume spacers in it already so bumped it to three, and dripped the pressure a bit, now on ‘full’ 34mm sag, let’s see how it goes. Also there is a tonne of grease in the air chamber, wayyy too much which I guess technically isn’t an issue with the new equalising thingy, but still. It’ll get a strip and rebuild sooner rather than later.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Very interesting position but I don't think it's for me. Testing embedded forklift control systems, I was led to believe it had to do with EV's :rofl:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
careful, it could turn into a sinus infection. happened to me and my kids when we got the flu.
what's the prevention for this?! sinus rinse, cold and flu drugs, plenty of liquids? trying to do all those things regularly...

this is what I felt too... didn't think it was possible, but good Dog the headache and lancing pain through the jaw and teeth is something else...

I hope no one else in the family gets it (I've been wearing a mask inside when others are around, not eating with the family, and sleeping on my own). My oldest son has his first xc ski races this weekend, and I want him to be well rested so he has fun and wants to do more.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
what's the prevention for this?! sinus rinse, cold and flu drugs, plenty of liquids? trying to do all those things regularly...

this is what I felt too... didn't think it was possible, but good Dog the headache and lancing pain through the jaw and teeth is something else...

I hope no one else in the family gets it (I've been wearing a mask inside when others are around, not eating with the family, and sleeping on my own). My oldest son has his first xc ski races this weekend, and I want him to be well rested so he has fun and wants to do more.
Sleep, rest and eat well. Lots of fluids. A really hot bath. (I’m not a doctor.)

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I just heard NIN - Hurt for the first time in a long time. It's a damn good song. But the Johnny Cash version... So much better and so much true hurt built into the beat and his voice.

Carry on.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I just heard NIN - Hurt for the first time in a long time. It's a damn good song. But the Johnny Cash version... So much better and so much true hurt built into the beat and his voice.

Carry on.
His version of Rusty Cage, damn. He was bad ass.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

Carry on.
Apparently when Cash first heard it, he was all like “WTF? What is this shit?” But Rick Rubin convinced him, and he came around.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Carry on.
Apparently when Cash first heard it, he was all like “WTF? What is this shit?” But Rick Rubin convinced him, and he came around.

I remember reading that when reznor heard cash's version of hurt he stated that cash's version was better