Quantcast

<<°° Thursday GMT °°>>

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning! Getting out of bed was hard this morning. Speaker cable for new 1x12 cab should be arriving today. Also, getting a flu shot. Somehow I am more paranoid about this coming winter than usual.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I'm thinking I may take a sick day tomorrow since our vaca/sick days don't roll over and I've got a ton left. I'm thinking raking leaves, yard work, and bike maintenance will be on the agenda for tomorrow.

Riding bikes = :thumb: :happydance:
Bike maint = :thumbsdown: :lazy:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
37* out and I'm moving a tad slow, Most of my muscles are feeling last nights ride. 1700 feet of climbing on a 26 mile loop.was serious fun. It was only 45 degrees out and the ususal 4-6 other riders I see were no where to be found...wusses. Still maintaining my 80 pound weight loss:cheers:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning, sunshines. I see I have 9, 10, 11, 12, and 3 o'clock meetings on my calendar today. What the focking hell is the matter with this place!? And everyone complains about having too much work. IT'S BECAUSE YOU SPEND ALL DAY IN MEETINGS. Christ Almighty.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
so. fucking. tired. for whatever reason, I couldn't get to sleep last night. then one of my kids was up 2x. and I had a hard time getting back to sleep both times. I would take the day off, but I'm facing totally unnecessary and arbitrary deadlines at work... jtfc.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Spent a goodly part of last night lugging fill dirt into the backyard to level things out. I wish I had kept track of how much material has been trucked into that joint, I must be over 5 tons at this point.

Also finished draining the sprinkler system last night. Some smart fellow put the inside draincock directly over the electrical sub-panel. Thanks bud!

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

I too slept not well last night. I too must also spend time in the yard and with sprinklers today. Supposed to be ball shrinking cold tonight, which is fine, as long as it brings some snow. But now I gotta take new car to dealer for service. #firstworldproblems

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I need a gimbal to carry my coffee down the hall from the kitchen to my cube at work. I lose at least an oz. of coffee from a 5.5 oz cup due to shaking hands.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

So much crap to do before the end of the year. I am being told it is like this every year, so I guess I got that to look forward to for a while. When all your deadlines are at the end of the year and you spend the first 10 months doing jack. :panic:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
No bike ride yesterday afternoon, ended up working a bit longer than anticipated so we opted for a hike to Cathedral Rock instead. Apparently there's a vortex there, but I've determined that those things are bullshit. The views though, and the sunset... were not.

On the hike up:

At the top:

The sunset:

...drive up to the Alchemist to investigate Beelzebub American Imperial Stout.
Tell me moar...

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I bought an Amazon fire tablet on sale for $50, but it kind of sucks. Probably will go back tomorrow.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Last night's ride was interesting. One guy lost a chain, but didn't notice until reaching the bottom of a hill, and then didn't tell anyone until reaching the top of the next hill. :brow:

Good bbq afterwards though. The fire pit in a can was a great addition.

Have to work late tonight, so a ride is probably not going to happen. We'll see...