Quantcast

°°Thursday? ok Thursday. °°°

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Me love you long time

Finally slept like a corpse after finding some edibles from a self proclaimed attorney in a leather jacket off Duvall st.

Looked at this place yesterday, it’s my new favvy

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/29172-Rose-Dr-Big-Pine-Key-FL-33043/45814820_zpid/?utm_campaign=iosappmessage&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=txtshare
1703162102145.png

Bunch more to look at today, also might look at the boat selection while stuffing my face with all the awesome food.

in other news,

this town is full of chickens

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hey gang!

lab tour at the new place today. they are getting me an apple computer, which I get to pick out, and have never used. Budget is 1500. What do I get?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Have been blowing my nose so much it's red and raw. At least it's the season to have a red nose, right?

Starting off this vacation with a book, coffee, and alone time.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
@HAB Happy Birthday!!
@Nick Sorry to hear it. Hope you feel better sooner. I'm on week two and feeling much better but still clearing out.

'Morning monkeys! I ran five easy miles this morning and that's four run days in a row, which I haven't done in six weeks since my ass strain. I'll hop on the KICKR later for a bike workout.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

Howdy y'all.
Should finish my shopping today. Been dreading going to the mall, but I need to go to a store there, but have a 20 year tradition of getting mrs socks and underware. . . cant stop now.

Doing a photo shoot in a hog confinement building later on today. Should be neat.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Cold settling into my lungs and head. Hooray.
Whatcha got? Everyone survive Wednesday?
Balls!

Hopefully you get it easy with this cold round.

Whatever I had two weeks ago killed my head and lungs. I feel better now, but can still feel it lingering in my chest somewhat.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Last coat of mud in the third bedroom. I've been procrastinating.

Still coughing muck a month after a bout of covidium.

Let's get to it people!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
sore. body from running into two unavoidable gapers who turned right in front of me with no where for me to go; hip flexors because muscles never used other than snowboarding. packing up and heading home. cheerio!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Happy birthday @HAB !

Taking Dad to skin cancer surgery this morning, he’s getting some melanoma and a lymph node or three excavated. Wear your sunscreen, people!

hey gang!

lab tour at the new place today. they are getting me an apple computer, which I get to pick out, and have never used. Budget is 1500. What do I get?
Kinda depends on what you’re gonna use it for. I always go MacBook Pro, using a fair amount of graphics heavy applications. But $1500 doesn’t even get you entry level there, you’re $99 short.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Happy birthday @HAB !

Taking Dad to skin cancer surgery this morning, he’s getting some melanoma and a lymph node or three excavated. Wear your sunscreen, people!

Kinda depends on what you’re gonna use it for. I always go MacBook Pro, using a fair amount of graphics heavy applications. But $1500 doesn’t even get you entry level there, you’re $99 short.
lol i dunno. This will be for "normal" work. I imagine prism, excel, word, meetings, etc. Nothing too intensive, but reasonable power is appreciated.

In other Apple blather, getting an IPhone after a decade on Android.
I finally started to appreciate Iphones after a decade with android, when samsung started to "iphonicate" their galaxy series. I became locked into samsung apps, loaded with verizon bloatware...and less interested in "hacking the planet" and more interested in shit that just works. I suppose the switch to apple will be the same on laptop...or I'll be a pretend boomer just clicking at shit

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Me love you long time

Finally slept like a corpse after finding some edibles from a self proclaimed attorney in a leather jacket off Duvall st.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/29172-Rose-Dr-Big-Pine-Key-FL-33043/45814820_zpid/?utm_campaign=iosappmessage&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=txtshareView attachment 205350

Bunch more to look at today, also might look at the boat selection while stuffing my face with all the awesome food.

in other news,

now you're gettin it (stilts)

Still looks like that second floor got wet based on that kitchen flooring

1703170826512.png

Last edited:

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
Me love you long time

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/29172-Rose-Dr-Big-Pine-Key-FL-33043/45814820_zpid/?utm_campaign=iosappmessage&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=txtshareView attachment 205350

in other news,

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Not feeling great, but better. Haley has a loft bed and I smacked the ever living shit out of the back of my head on it after turning her light off this morning. Really have that 'you should go take a nap' feeling, so I wouldn't be surprised if I gave myself a mild concussion. Fucking giddy.

We got a bunch of work credit for swag a while back and I went with a hail Mary throw that one of the bags looked like it would fit Haley's helmet perfectly. Everything showed up yesterday and it does. So now she has a company branded helmet bag. It fits her helmet, collar, and gloves, which is perfect, especially for the AZ trips we have coming up.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Ugh. Thought I was going to the dentist for a 15 minute follow up, turned into a two hour root-canal reconstruction with a new bridge/crown.
Hooray surprise $2K procedure that I had no idea that I needed!
Happy Holidays!

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Ugh. Thought I was going to the dentist for a 15 minute follow up, turned into a two hour root-canal reconstruction with a new bridge/crown.
Hooray surprise $2K procedure that I had no idea that I needed!
Happy Holidays!
How else is your dentist gonna pay for that new e-bike?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Checking in from the dentist also.

Rare I have much done, but when I do, it costs free ninety-nine :banana: