Quantcast

°•○●□■♤♡♢♧Friday gfmt♧♢♡♤■□●○•°

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
There was no overnight ceasefire. Kill count now 6 dead mice.

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
shoot me now. put me out of my misery.
No way - you don't get to exit until AFTER the kids leave the house.

:D

There was no overnight ceasefire. Kill count now 6 dead mice.
@Da Peach all over again... approved! :thumb:

Please swing through Crestone, visit the Cafe, take a massive dump on the floor and tell them Dan-o said Hi.
Oh... you HAVE to give us the back story on this. Hippie issues in Crestone?

<snip>
The glue traps are humane when combined with a big f'king hammer.
:rofl:

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Took the new climbing tree stand out last night to try it out before actually using it. It was right at dusk when a stoner kid, that was higher than Tommy Ching thought there was just some guy floating in the trees.
I had to play it up, he did not see the platform I was standing on so I told him I was stuck because I drank that helium beer and had too much.
I had to explain it to him when I got back to the truck

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
allergies kickin' my ass + still have a cold from goddamn airplanes. fvck.
but, still going to ride this afternoon. i won't let not breathing get in the way.

probably snow in the mtns tonight.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
allergies kickin' my ass + still have a cold from goddamn airplanes. fvck.
but, still going to ride this afternoon. i won't let not breathing get in the way.

probably snow in the mtns tonight.
i for one am looking forward to cold / snow / winter. all the dirt roadies are gone.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Run, dog walk, sammich and coffee. Not sure what else is on tap today, if any thing. Friend of ours spent the last 3 weeks in Brasil and is coming over tonight. He said something to the effect of how he "can't wait to get back to America and speak English", so I got him these as a welcome home present.

I looked around for a set of Truck Nutz, but they are quite surprisingly difficult to acquire.

High voltage shock kills mice in 5 seconds

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I gave my commuter bike a nice, shiny new drivetrain (single ring up front, Ultegra cassette in back, and tons of caked on dirt scraped off of derailleur). No more bottom bracket creaks... for now. Instead my rack and rear light are rattling. Always something.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Rear shock is probably / definitely cavitated, started making a weird squishy sound on MDH WTF???! and has been getting progressively less... progressive. Seems like there's no compressive dampening action happening. Whatever, I leave for AZ on Monday to spend three weeks rafting through the Grand Canyon... hoping to take it someplace in Flagstaff to be rebuilded while I'm on the river.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Rear shock is probably / definitely cavitated, started making a weird squishy sound on MDH WTF???! and has been getting progressively less... progressive. Seems like there's no compressive dampening action happening. Whatever, I leave for AZ on Monday to spend three weeks rafting through the Grand Canyon... hoping to take it someplace in Flagstaff to be rebuilded while I'm on the river.

Fox? Send it to PUSH.

Have fun on the floaty float. Sounds like a real adventure ahead.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Happy Friday!!!

So I've been all sorts of Debbie Downer leading into the lonely weekend when the wifey just made everything pretty damn good. She had no idea what to get me and I haven't asked for anything, so on a hunch she rented us a motorcycle for the weekend. Since I don't have my own street bike and we haven't ridden together since I sold Betty, she decided to rent a big ass full dress bagger to roll for the weekend. The weather should be ok tomorrow, so it will be fun. My brother in law has an Elctraglide Ultra and Jen was jealous of the cushy seat my sister has, so she rented us one to try out.

I will build myself a touring bagger eventually, but it won't have all this crap on it and most of the other crap will be removable. But for now she was sweet enough to rent one so we can pretend. :D

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Happy Friday!!!

So I've been all sorts of Debbie Downer leading into the lonely weekend when the wifey just made everything pretty damn good. She had no idea what to get me and I haven't asked for anything, so on a hunch she rented us a motorcycle for the weekend. Since I don't have my own street bike and we haven't ridden together since I sold Betty, she decided to rent a big ass full dress bagger to roll for the weekend. The weather should be ok tomorrow, so it will be fun. My brother in law has an Elctraglide Ultra and Jen was jealous of the cushy seat my sister has, so she rented us one to try out.

I will build myself a touring bagger eventually, but it won't have all this crap on it and most of the other crap will be removable. But for now she was sweet enough to rent one so we can pretend. :D
Are going to rent one of those multi-hair tie pony tails and some chaps to complete the ensemble ?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
My best friend of the past 10 years, a mildly autistic (I suspected) cat died after noon today, during a trivial routine vet visit where the millennial vet was more concerned about her phone than about his missing pulse. I feel terrible that through my pursue of his wellness I brought an accelerated departure upon him. We miss him dearly.

Not racing VT50 this weekend.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My best friend of the past 10 years, a mildly autistic (I suspected) cat died after noon today, during a trivial routine vet visit where the millennial vet was more concerned about her phone than about his missing pulse. I feel terrible that through my pursue of his wellness I brought an accelerated departure upon him. We miss him dearly.

sorry man. i lost my favorite cat back in July.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

dude. that sucks. sorry for your loss.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Dawn, as in sun-up ? Uuughh, why would want to ride that early ? Do you like spiders crawling on your face when you ride ? Is there a coffee shop at the dirt mounds now ?
yeah-i've been riding early and home by 1 or 2...because busy family chit. also, cooler. even if i went later, not many people rode up there (thank the fsm) so there's gonna be spiders/webs no matter what.

sucks man. sorry to hear it and eff the insensitive vet.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are

sorry man. that sucks. RIP m.a.c.