Quantcast

°•○●□■♤♡♢♧Friday gfmt♧♢♡♤■□●○•°

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Hello Monkies! Crazy busy with crazy busy this week but not too busy to score a used bike for $49.99 at the Goodwill - it even came with a padded bike bag that I will never use. I haven't ridden it yet, not sure if the tires hold air. Its a 2005 Trek 1500 with 105, probably 8 or 9 hundred dollars new and is my size. Score. View media item 2965

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Thanks guys, I am an emotional wreck today. I did not think I could be any more cynical about the earthly life but I am getting there.
This is why we have multiple rescue cats around, it makes the loss a little easier. Go get yourself another bad ass cat and remember the good life you gave the recently departed. :)

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Saw The Shrine, Danava, and Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats last night. The Shrine were cool, Danava kind of sucked, and Uncle Acid was fucking epic.

Can't hear for shit today.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Sounds like my situation. I literally just discovered some "evidence". :monkey:

How many traps did you set?
One electronic and some glue pads, linked yesterday to what types. I think I know where they're coming from so just put them along the nearby walls. 7 caught in under 24 hours.

/goes off to check his traps....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
One electronic and some glue pads, linked yesterday to what types. I think I know where they're coming from so just put them along the nearby walls. 7 caught in under 24 hours.

/goes off to check his traps....
Sounds like you need a ball bearing mouse trap

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I think tomorrow is going to be a heck of a mt bike ride day. Ten miles on the road to reach the dirt followed by 18 miles of dirt riding back to the house:cheers: going to slather on the chamois butter before I leave the house so perhaps i will not have that "funny" walk tomorrow afternoon:oops: