Quantcast

°•○●□■♤♡♢♧go fock yourself monday♧♢♡♤■□●○•°

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
DH time on Thanksgiving Monday. The hill opened with 5 trails, all blues and greens but whatever, got to get in that last day of lift access before they close!

I can't find it now, but I am pretty sure that I read somewhere that they are open until 8pm today. Bringing the lights just in case...One DH run in the dark would be fun and interesting.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Left my new thermos on top of my car this morning. Now it's an old thermos. Then got pulled over for expired tag, turns out my wife didn't pay it this year and I didn't notice. I'm sitting at my desk trying not to touch anything.

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
Rode no bikes all weekend. Did trail work with my daughter and dog all day Saturday.
Rained for most of the day yesterday. I usually ride in the rain, but I was tired and just didn't feel like it.

Work today and a riding when done.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Academic morning. Watching Yuna then into work to code Matlab a bit and perhaps idly look for other jobs?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Thanksgiving Monday here in canukistan. At the inlaws - who are neighbours of Mmikes :wave:.

No bikes ridden yet this weekend, but we left the kids with the inlaws and spent the night in town. So that was nice.

If I can ride when we get home it will be a bonus. It's nice, cool and sunny out now.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Went to the overly sponsored Oktoberfest in the square Saturday. Some good beers considering it was all done by the no longer local Widmer. Some random local band and X Ambassadors, they were pretty good live. Was over by 9, so we hit a few bars, some food carts, the new location for Virginia Cafe for tots. A good time was had and it wasn't an overly expensive night. Did almost nothing yesterday and it was everything I hoped it would be.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Gonna pick up frame with new bearings installed today or tomorrow. Buddy said when he took out old lower bearings, they just fell out all over the place. :rofl:

Dealing with regional industry conference in town today thru Wednesday. Have to go to various receptions, etc. and give a short talk tomorrow. At least there's free food and alcohol. Going down to SC tomorrow night for a symposium on a show we decided to host later this year. Should be pretty powerful, especially in light of recent events here in CLT. (http://www.thejohnsoncollection.org/pages/happenings/default/0/17). Shipment for the show we're taking from Denver arrives later this week. Next week is all install and opening events. Might be able to sneak in a ride Thurs. and Sun. Maybe some trailwork Sat afternoon?

Fall weather is finally here. Booyah. 70s/50s ftw.

Hanging with the kids at home this AM, since they're off school today. Caffienating.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Rode Saturday. Family trip to the pumpkin patch Sunday. Ready to sleep.

Apparently I ripped a monster long and loud fart while I was sleeping last night. Enough so that it woke up Wifey who then proceeded to hit me for farting in bed. Chuckled about it this morning.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Spending day with mom in ICU before redeye home tonight. Shitty news means I'll probably be flying back out very soon.

Currently sitting in sun, calling family with updates. Need to find an impromptu bong shed and some food before I head back upstairs.

I could use a bike ride right about now.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Gonna pick up frame with new bearings installed today or tomorrow. Buddy said when he took out old lower bearings, they just fell out all over the place. :rofl:
This on the Megatrail? You haven't had it for that long…

Apparently I ripped a monster long and loud fart while I was sleeping last night. Enough so that it woke up Wifey who then proceeded to hit me for farting in bed. Chuckled about it this morning.
How was Mule Deer beside the snow/ice report you posted on the 303 group?

Also, props on pulling off the fart, provided you didn't sleep-shart. That'd be awkward.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
This on the Megatrail? You haven't had it for that long…

Also, props on pulling off the fart, provided you didn't sleep-shart. That'd be awkward.
I was just demoing the megatrail when I visited. This is on my unrideable 2010 Uzzi.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Ah, for some reason I thought you were rocking one out east as well.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Spending day with mom in ICU before redeye home tonight. Shitty news means I'll probably be flying back out very soon.

Currently sitting in sun, calling family with updates. Need to find an impromptu bong shed and some food before I head back upstairs.

Very sorry to hear that.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Apparently I ripped a monster long and loud fart while I was sleeping last night.
A quite similar thing happened to me this morning with only a few differences - it was not in my bedroom but on a train to work, it was not me but a random stranger who ripped a very thick one while asleep, and I did not quite chuckle about it either. A lady next to him gave him an excellent disapproving stare tho.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

maybe your mom could use a visit to the shed as well?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

Fun. I could see it being good both ways. Also, no sleep shart.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Sleep farts are not punishable in my house. I often just pretend to be asleep so I don't have to get up. :rofl:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Sleep farts are not punishable in my house. I often just pretend to be asleep so I don't have to get up. :rofl:
Sleep farts are a blessing. Nobody should be punished for that which has been gifted by the Gods. It is a matter for celebration, preferably by pulling the covers over the head of your ungrateful spouse.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Sleep farts are a blessing. Nobody should be punished for that which has been gifted by the Gods. It is a matter for celebration, preferably by pulling the covers over the head of your ungrateful spouse.
I told the wife the other option was a dutch oven. She did not find that as funny as I did. But you know it was bad when you wake yourself up. :rofl:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I keep forgetting to fix my lunch the night before and don't have time in the morning. The snacks at work are damn expensive, I need to stock my crap drawer back up.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
And that's that. Lift access DH season is officially over here. Got in about 50km of trail today. I'm covered in mud but what a great day to end it, even if some of the preferred tech trails remained closed.

Pizza time.

@dan-o sorry to hear. Get on your bike.

Last edited: