Quantcast

°*°* insomnia rules gmt *°*°

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Clock says it's just before "too-f'ing-early". Ugh.
Reading on my phone usually kicks me back into sleep mode.
Looking forward to the weekend and a good long ride.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
This work day stands between me and 11 days off from work. Headed up to Mont Tremblant so MBC can do her little full Ironman race Sunday. I look forward to running and biking up there until my legs fall off and/or I puke.

Having watched MBC train for this over the past six months, let me just say FTS.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Early morning bike ride with one of my friends then I am flying to LA with the wife for long weekend getaway. Only fail is I will not get to do a ride when I am there but I think a lot of Mexican food will make up for that.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Up since 4. Haley rolled off the bed and tried to take out the night stand in the process. Got to spend the next couple hours keeping her awake watching Dora and DocMcStuffins. Ready to die tired.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Work and then more work after work for me tonight. No ride tonight. No bueno.

Will most likely have shawarma for dinner though, that ALMOST makes up for this.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Weinersday would have been the correct gmt thread title to continue this week's trend. I'm guessing someone will drop the ball tomorrow, too.

Last day off before returning to the salt mines. Gonna be lazy.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I'm looking forward to some refreshing, relaxing days at work after our short, frantic vacation.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
...need to do some financial planning. It recently dawned on me that I may be able to retire earlier than I though and that I may be on track for over funding my 401k. I've run a few simple calculations but I need to double check some assumptions. I guess that being a SINK has some advantages

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning! Also tired... my sensitive sniffer smelled something like two garbage trucks colliding and spewing their contents through my bedroom window at about 3am.... there was no truck, but the smell persisted gagging me until the alarm went off... which extra sucked at that point. The smell is all throughout town. A quick google search give me nuthin. Coffee, Monster, tea, and whatever else I can put in my body are in order.

In AWESOME news, we are taking the Sportsmobile up to the mountains tonight to watch the meteor shower! 98 and clear with night temps in the upper 70's low 80's. This will be perfect! And as long as we don't camp at a poop trail head, the air should smell refreshing! Can't wait to get out and camp, even on a school night!

:weee:

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
SINK?

explain please.
??
SINK
SINK - stands for "Single Income No Children"

(similar to DINK)
I hate when a SINK calls parents "breeders."

OR

Sink
A method of inhaling the contents of a bucket bong where, once the mouth has been placed over the end of the bottle, the bottle is pushed down into the water to compress the smoke and get a faster and easier hit.
Go on, sink that bong, geez.
by Saucy August 14, 2003

I like this one too:

Sinks
To sinks: The act of sobering up enough during a period of alcohol induced memory loss to realize that a fat chick is performing fellatio to said person, then immediately running out on the blowjob.
"So Dennis, I heard you got a pretty good blowjob from that whale last night."
"No man, I totally sinksed that ho and got out of there quick."

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Random local hardcore show last night. I am le tired. Is this what getting old feels like? I don't like it.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
In AWESOME news, we are taking the Sportsmobile up to the mountains tonight to watch the meteor shower! 98 and clear with night temps in the upper 70's low 80's. This will be perfect! And as long as we don't camp at a poop trail head, the air should smell refreshing! Can't wait to get out and camp, even on a school night!

:weee:
1. I hate you for having a Sportsmobile.

2. Where are you headed? I was trying to decide what general direction to go to do the same.

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
1. I hate you for having a Sportsmobile.
2. Where are you headed? I was trying to decide what general direction to go to do the same.
1. I totally understand! :agree:
2. Go just East of Snoqualmie Pass, head up either side from there--Stampede Pass has an s-ton of pullouts where you can camp, or you can go the North side of 90 at that Sno-Park that is never open exit. Another FS road (driveable as of 3 weeks ago by most any vehicle). Lots of pull outs there, but if you steal my spot I'll kick your ass! :) Plenty on either side of the highway, take some pics and let me know if you go!

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Leaves changing color??

:monkeydance:
They are here too. Apparently some of them are not changing in the seasonal way, we actual have trees with sunburned leaves. Today the skies are orange and black... maybe we'll get a little rain. Our poor state is parched.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Working is crazy. There's a big ass fire near Mt Adams and it's making the world seem hazy.

Also finished reading Dune last night. Was very glad to discover there are 5 more novels to dig into.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Comment of the day from the new guy (who is an idiot): "What time zone is North Carolina in?" followed up by "What? I haven't had to know where states are since I learned it in third grade." Also, I'm pretty sure he is dealing.

Genius.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Working is crazy. There's a big ass fire near Mt Adams and it's making the world seem hazy.

Also finished reading Dune last night. Was very glad to discover there are 5 more novels to dig into.
The first 3 are great. After that, not so much.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Comment of the day from the new guy (who is an idiot): "What time zone is North Carolina in?" followed up by "What? I haven't had to know where states are since I learned it in third grade." Also, I'm pretty sure he is dealing.

Genius.
Maybe he meant the new North Korea time zone.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
In the best mood. Travel was great for me. Hoping I can hold on tomorrow when I get back to work.

My gut is getting irritated at American portions of food. How did I eat more crap food like ice cream and candy, but not gain weight? I walked everywhere and ate reasonable Euro portions.