Quantcast

¿¿¿¿¿monday gfmt?????

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
my dad picked a great time to shut down his blinds business for good.

enjoy your day.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

1. Amazing how quickly the human body can go from 10 mph to 0 when the ground is introduced as a equal and opposite force.
2. It became very evident that I am no longer in CO. So. Many. Rocks.
3. No idea WTF I've been doing the past few years. Rolled my handlebars forward a bit and the hand pain I've been experiencing magically went away.

Work has given us a WFH edict until 4/12. Given how new I am and how little I have on my docket at the moment, I'd wager that this will be a relaxing 3 weeks.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Major changes at work. New CEO in, old CEO who hired me now focusing on sales, they may move me to an org I refused to join originally. We'll see how this works but F.M.L.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Drove out to work to pick up some monitors and keyboard mouse setup. Got this gigantic curved screen. My back was really starting to complain so this feels so much better.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Drove out to work to pick up some monitors and keyboard mouse setup. Got this gigantic curved screen. My back was really starting to complain so this feels so much better.
i'm going to need to figure a better home office situation. i'm used to a dual monitor setup at work (not counting laptop screen).

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I got the kids started on doing homework, I little resistance but I think they got the point. Plus free time with no friends very quickly gets boring.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Saw brother in law upon return from maine.
Had 1.50oz of weed and a case of beer from a killer brewery for us.
Convinced elderly in-laws to cancel their law practice appts and bunker down. We'll see how that goes.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
All of our office works from home. I'm slowly adjusting to working on a tiny laptop screen and not on 3 monitors. Not a fan of working from home though. You end up sitting more since there are fewer annoying people you want to get away from.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Doing the house arrest work thing atm, but hope to sneak in a wheeled woods wander later to maximize my social distancing.

Supposed to get my junk tied this Friday, so now I'm wondering if the uro will end up cancelling if there's no staff at his office.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
zero people on the road today made for a spirited commute. and short. No bike riding this weekend because I am weak and feeble and may have gotten a migraine in my sleep as, Ow, me fuggin' 'ead. Did a marginal amount of work and will head home shortly to take my turn watching the demon children. I mean wonderful angels :D