Quantcast

¿¿¿¿¿monday gfmt?????

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
As fun as it is letting y’all think that I own that much property in the town of Jackson...that’s my neighbor’s yard. When he kicks, I am sure his property (1/4 of a city block) will be heinous, tall, square, characterless yuppieboxes.

Last edited:

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
May or may not have a pinched nerve in my shoulder, right arm is numb/weak, lots of pain and swelling, right shoulder blade sticks out about 1" further than the left, been on 800mg of ibuprofen for about 2 weeks now, and it's getting worse, that's bad, right? Do I waste time, risk Coronaids at the dr?

Been raining all last week and the weekend, caught a break in the rain and rode the only trail with good irt and proper drainage yesterday, moar rain today. Thinking I'll be unfucking some trails this week.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Anyone want a 5% discount code for RockAuto?

No size limit and sounds like it can be used more than once...

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
My new board is coming today. Time to be the kooky old man at the park. I'm going to do some Jackass-shit where I roll around all unsteady, then randomly bust out a giant ollie shifty over the square.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
something to watch on the net saturday night....

best three man band out there....

20200316_173615.jpg

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys.

So homeboy fixed the pipe on Friday and I didn't notice because the wood covering the hole didn't look disturbed. I called him today since I will be home all week at least and he asked what I thought. Looks legit. Only cost an hour labor plus parts.

IMG_20200316_141252.jpg

Good as used. :rofl:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Just got a text from a Bernie person.
told them “sorry, Bernie’s toast...get out while you can”
he responded with “do you mind telling me who you are supporting?”
I wrote back
“Frank Zappa”
let’s see where this goes....

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Giving up on the MRP?
I need to try something else on the trail bike. The Ribbon might be relegated to the winter HT. It either gives me jackhammer hands and control at high speed, or comfy ride and inconsistent shit when it matters the most. Not sure what I am doing wrong honestly, but it is the only fork that has ever given me such tough love.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Please PM them to SS first. We trust him that he will share only the tasteful ones with us.

New fahk incoming in a few days. I guess I still have not found what I am looking for.
I've got a 160mm pike, original charger, with acs coil instead. 275 wheels. You're welcome to try it out, it's not being used. It's super nice and buttery like a biscuit.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I need to try something else on the trail bike. The Ribbon might be relegated to the winter HT. It either gives me jackhammer hands and control at high speed, or comfy ride and inconsistent shit when it matters the most. Not sure what I am doing wrong honestly, but it is the only fork that has ever given me such tough love.
My used 36 came with an MRP ramp control cartridge and couldn't ever get it setup well, felt a lot like you described.

Going back to stock Fox parts and a bunch of fiddling I got it dialed.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
many monkeys "working from home" for the next 2-4 weeks...***riding and shitposting intensifies***
all the trails around me are in state parks which are closed, our county still has the highest case count in my state. no riding in my foreseeable future. this weekend i'm using my pile of spare lumber to make a drop for the side of my house. backyard hucks.