Quantcast

¿¿¿y u no friday gmt???

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Feeling totally zoned out, like a hangover without the headache. So damn glad I am not driving balls ass down the highway. 4 days and 2600 miles was more than enough. Gotta take the camper off the truck then drive over to the auto glass place so they can replace the front windshield that cracked in the ice storm near St Louis.

Celebratory dinner tonight with friends at the restaurant at Garre' Vinyards

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Feeling totally zoned out, like a hangover without the headache. So damn glad I am not driving balls ass down the highway. 4 days and 2600 miles was more than enough. Gotta take the camper off the truck then drive over to the auto glass place so they can replace the front windshield that cracked in the ice storm near St Louis.

you need a beaded seat cover like the cabbies use.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

glad the trip was safe overall, and congrats again to the Mrs.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Climbed up a scaffold to weld some hooks onto a beam. Prepped the area and proceeded to attach the steel hooks to the beam. The first hook was no problem. Second Hook not so much. Prepped the area and as soon as I started attaching the hook we heard a pop. The beam has a 3 foot crack in it which was hid under paint and fire foam. The beam holds up the entire third floor and half of the 4th floor. The landlord asked me what we should do. I told him to immediately evacuate the third and forth floors. While we were standing there the 3 foot crack became a 4 foot one. Rust was raining down. A half inch of gap has appeared at the top of the hook. I got out of there. Quickly.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
He could just send her a message with a photo of several meathooks. Even more straightforward.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I’m doubting that would work with her. Way too tame. He should just tell her to come over for a cup of coffee and a spanking. Much more direct.
He could just send her a message with a photo of several meathooks. Even more straightforward.
or maybe @mandown just isn't the kind of guy who, when he meets a female, thinks, "oh hey i should put my sausage in that"

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
or maybe @mandown just isn't the kind of guy who, when he meets a female, thinks, "oh hey i should put my sausage in that"
My meathook comment didn't imply boning. Just using tools used for deboning and hanging racks of meats, for fun and profit...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Climbed up a scaffold to weld some hooks onto a beam. Prepped the area and proceeded to attach the steel hooks to the beam. The first hook was no problem. Second Hook not so much. Prepped the area and as soon as I started attaching the hook we heard a pop. The beam has a 3 foot crack in it which was hid under paint and fire foam. The beam holds up the entire third floor and half of the 4th floor. The landlord asked me what we should do. I told him to immediately evacuate the third and forth floors. While we were standing there the 3 foot crack became a 4 foot one. Rust was raining down. A half inch of gap has appeared at the top of the hook. I got out of there. Quickly.
I thought this was mandown talking for a sec

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Updates?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I prefer to eat beef from cows that I have seen myself. First alive, looking at me imploringly. Then dead.
A chef friend of mine stopped on his way home one day at a sign that said "free rabbits". When he picked one up and asked the woman how much she thought it weighed, she immediately took it away an scolded him that they were pets and not for eating.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
They wanted me come back and weld some jacks in place. And place some steel gussets to the Beam. The Climate Control Alarm is going off on the 3rd floor. I said no. The building has been evacuated. Nunzio paid a million dollars for his soon to be condemned Building.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Well the coffee place near my jurb has the guy who was 6th in cup tasting last year if I remember right + 3 National Aeropress Champions + friends so it's hard to resist.
does he save any of that pussy he is pulling for the rest of the guys in the shop....or does he horde it...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Hakka for dinner :drool::drool::drool:

Ya know, Toronto sucks. But I guess the food doesn't. Can @jdcamb confirm?
Its a good time of year in Toronto for food. Visit the St Lawrence Market. Peameal Sammiches. Ontario Pork is some of the best in the world. Its the Bedbug capital of Canada so be careful where you stay....

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
does he save any of that pussy he is pulling for the rest of the guys in the shop....or does he horde it...
His girlfriend is the owner of the coffee shop he runs but I'd not be surprised to know there are some people who are impressed by being good at tasting coffee given I've seen stranger groupies.