Quantcast

¿■□♡◇tuesday.....gfmr thread◇♡□■¿

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Long day at work + rehearsal tonight. So like any other Tuesday for me.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Well pig my fish, we're finally seeing some sunshine. It's a beautiful day out there, so I think I'll spend it at the local hospital, changing out some graphics on the doors. Locally, we're also dealing with a lot of flooding issues. The kids were on a 2-hr delay for some harder hit areas that needed time for waters to recede.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Possibly. Might only be able to pull off a breakfast/lunch ride though... nothing all-day-ish.
Thursday I'm fixed my schedule and commitments to WR in morning, Deer Crik in afternoon. Flexible tomorrow, though.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
ugh. my day is already sideways. was up til 1 working. forgot my daughter's shoes, so had to go buy her some then drop them off at daycare. was supposed to go into my home office today but after that detour it didn't make sense to drive another hour.

oh and there's water leaking into my car. :stosh:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
ugh. my day is already sideways. was up til 1 working. forgot my daughter's shoes, so had to go buy her some then drop them off at daycare. was supposed to go into my home office today but after that detour it didn't make sense to drive another hour.

FTS.

KILL LIST!!

OK - now that breakfast is really done, I'm gonna go out riding... :D

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
I think it's time for a radiator flush on my car... Getting a message on my dash that says "A/C Turned off due to high temp". Which is weird since it's happening when its cooler out, and not during the heat of the afternoon. Will also do an oil change since i will already have to have the car up to get under it.

On the bright side, its only going to be 80 tomorrow and 88 on Thursday and low to mid 90's for the rest of the week.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Seems like a legitimate use for an Eggo.

Way better idea than fucking EATING one. :disgust1:
its what the girls eat some mornings, so its easy to just grab whatever is on the counter. If I had your kush flexible schedule, it woulda been a dutch baby, frittata & bacon. duh.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
A subaru you say?

Paging @Sandwich.............
a quick google says the first think to check is if the tray by the wipers under the hood is clogged; there's a drain pipe to it. it's consistent with the issues ive been having. yesterday was the first time it happened. and it was raining.
rain let up enough i could go take a look. there was standing water in the tray below the windshield wipers. sure enough, the little port that allows it to drain was clogged. unclogged port, water drained.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Had an ambitious plan yesterday to do Teton Pass from Wilson to Victor and back...40 or so miles with 5k of climbing...but I am totally not feeling it, so will probably will go to the dump instead.
Thrilling update, I know.
Have a good day, monkeys.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

sunroof?