Quantcast

¿Dirgeday GMT?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Saw Full Trucker and Nick last night. Helped FT move (mostly Nick did, I carried a watermelon) and grabbed some dinner afterwards.

Otherwise, work.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, my friends. It is very nice to see you all online this morning. You guys always manage to bring a smile to my face, and for that I am eternally grateful.

I went and joined a "masters swim" this morning, which is basically a group workout with a coach. Definitely outside of my comfort zone since I didn't know anybody and I am a slow noob. Fortunately, only one other guy showed up so I basically got a 60 minute private lesson, and the hour was more coaching than swimming. Hugely helpful, and I am glad I went. I'm looking forward to my solo swim tomorrow so I can put my new knowledge to work.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Howdy.

I've lost count of how many consecutive nights that I've been awake until 3am. I need to somehow get out of that loop-o-doom.

Not even coffee can correct how tired I feel. :lazy2:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Howdy.

I've lost count of how many consecutive nights that I've been awake until 3am. I need to somehow get out of that loop-o-doom.

Not even coffee can correct how tired I feel. :lazy2:
When coffee doesn't work, beer is the only answer.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
I saw Full Trucker and Stoney last night. Helped FT move (mostly I did, Stoney is like tits on a bull) and grabbed some dinner afterwards.

Otherwise work.

Anyway it's cold out today. I need to find my .... angkora sweater. :yu:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Today I got back into the office after 2.5 weeks off. I just don't want to.

In other news, the house of horrors continues. Clothes dryer shit the fan and the water heater is displaying signs of age. :(

Last edited:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Today I got back into the office after 2.5 weeks off. I just don't want to.

In other news, the house of horrors continues. Clothes dryer shit the fan and the water heater is displaying signs of age. :(
I hear you on the house woes.
Our clothes washers main bearing is shot and it sounds like an F16 spooling up during the spin cycle. Repair dude says not worth fixing.
We just do laundry when we're not home now.

Dishwashers vanos controls also on way out, again. So glad they replaced trusty rotary dials with with commadore 64 circuit boards.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I hear you on the house woes.
Our clothes washers main bearing is shot and it sounds like an F16 spooling up during the spin cycle. Repair dude says not worth fixing.
We just do laundry when we're not home now.
I recently had to replace the god agits in our clothes washer... fucking appliances.

Dishwashers vanos controls also on way out, again. So glad they replaced trusty rotary dials with with commadore 64 circuit boards.
You can still get rotary dial dishwashers. I can assure you that your wife is going to HATE the plain-white look, though... so R2D2-washer for you!

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Custom kitchen from 1970s in my house came with a dishwasher that looks 1970s too, and it looks like the most solid home appliance evah. I am resisting wife's tendencies to replace it with some modern chinese crap.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
walked the boy to daycare for the first time this winter today. 50 minute walk (vs. 20 minute bike ride). It's not too bad I guess. I'll give myself another week of walking, then I'll start jogging. That should cut the commute time down a bit I hope. Should be able to get back on the bike by late march, so only 2 - 2.5 months of walking/running left (which is what... 40 to 60 days...? ugh)

Tonight I will try to ride my bike on a snowshoe trail. Should be good.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Finally drug myself out of bed when the need to pee and desire for caffeine over rode my desire to stay ensconced in my nest of blankets. Snowing pretty good out. I may just turn up the furnace and stay inside all day.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Shit heel related anger is driving the blood pressure to levels which may require medical intervention.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Good morning.
I saw Full Trucker and Stoney last night. Helped FT move (mostly I did, Stoney is like tits on a bull) and grabbed some dinner afterwards.
Come on. I carried some pillows and a table.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Moar Micro$oft training today, at least in the morning. No telling what the afternoon holds.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Quite being such a sell-out.

:D
I live like a poor college student. I plan on living like an unemployed college student in the next 15 years or so.

I also have to catch up on things after my 2 year "vacation".

Also, I highly recommend a 2 year mid-life vacation.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
joking, dude.
o_O Listen, nobody puts Baby in a corner...

On a side note, I let Evan drive the M, albeit briefly last night. He needed to give it more gas and not short shift. I'll let him comment though.