SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I did, and I was tempted to get a pair of groomer zoomers.
FWIW, this is @marshalolson venture, for which we all wish him much much success :thumb:
Oh yeah derp, forgot he posts here as well.

I had not...

But:
  • 48m radius @ 190cm
ETA: 190 is the *shortest* ski they offer? Well done, lads... well done, indeed! :D

View attachment 171269
I got the 190s, but with a text in to @marshalolson for his recommendation. Could might go for the doscientos but maybe overkill for my intended use. Who even knows.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
First time I've bought through them. Purchased from DLT and Knife Center though. Funny how well these knife sellers have their shit together. Everything is out the door same day.

Thoughts on the Inkosi? I was originally after a small Sebenza, cause I preferred the 3" blade length to the 2.8", but didn't feel like cruising the secondary market in search.
I like the knife form factor a lot. The execution oozes quality. The only thing that bothers me is how stiff the blade is. Can't flip it open with one hand. I took it apart and relubed without much effect so i hope it needs breaking in and will get smoother with some use.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
wandering in woods behind the house w/12yo as he shoots his airsoft gun at random shit and explores. so far we have seen a great blue heron, barred owls, a raccoon, evidence of beavers, and some animal bones.

@Nick - the angry one is the only winston salem area monkey and seems to be fine.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Developed a nasty migraine last night that lasted into the morning. Called into work and slept in. Felt good enough after lunch to service the rear diff on the car. Actual drain and fill holes. ThEy DoN't mAkE CaRs sO YoU cAn WoRk oN ThEm AnYmOre.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001

Colorado's snowstorm penis will penetrate the oil-rich lands of Wyoming's underbelly

notice that it's missing a nut down by CoSprings, too

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
holy smokes I just saw this now on the news. NC monkeys, are you guys in a safe zone or what?
My studio is 3.8 miles from the fire. So I should be able to feel it if it goes boom. It was reported that they have 10 times the amount of ammonium nitrate as the Texas blast a few years ago. Probably not going to try to get any close up views though.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
wandering in woods behind the house w/12yo as he shoots his airsoft gun at random shit and explores. so far we have seen a great blue heron, barred owls, a raccoon, evidence of beavers, and some animal bones.

@Nick - the angry one is the only winston salem area monkey and seems to be fine.
Never too young or old to track beaver

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Never too young or old to track beaver
i saw a video of a lady fostering a beaver....cleaning out the tub because it clogged the drain....the noise they make is comical...

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I like the knife form factor a lot. The execution oozes quality. The only thing that bothers me is how stiff the blade is. Can't flip it open with one hand. I took it apart and relubed without much effect so i hope it needs breaking in and will get smoother with some use.
I've heard that from several sources. The break in takes a little bit, but once it's broken in they are smooth as glass. Looking forward to getting my hands on mine.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well that didn't go well.

Grid start. 3rd beat her to the corner. On lap 2, she tried to take the inside on turn 1, got the door shut, hit from behind, spun #2, and in the melee, #4/5 pushed her into the wall. They normally correct placements, but I guess they didn't realize that she was beached, and the group had taken off before she got free. From last, she managed to claw back to 6th. She's super upset about it.

I've tried to wind her down. Explain that this is her first grid race, first really competitive position race, etc. She just can't get past 2nd > 6th.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Well that didn't go well.

Grid start. 3rd beat her to the corner. On lap 2, she tried to take the inside on turn 1, got the door shut, hit from behind, spun #2, and in the melee, #4/5 pushed her into the wall. They normally correct placements, but I guess they didn't realize that she was beached, and the group had taken off before she got free. From last, she managed to claw back to 6th. She's super upset about it.

I've tried to wind her down. Explain that this is her first grid race, first really competitive position race, etc. She just can't get past 2nd > 6th.
Builds character. :homer:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Land Cruiser packed for skiing tomorrow. Kids have a snow day so I might have one or two other skiing buddies (eldest and/or middle kids).