Quantcast

ÅÆØ ::: Wednesday GTM ::: ØÆÅ

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Good to be back home after most of December in the states. My decision to leave NYC was confirmed I really did not enjoy being back. Maybe rain and cold weather helped and the fact we all got sick. Florida was nice but we all got board at the end. I should have taken a road trip at the end but I have to get used to all this vacation time now that I am on Euro terms again so I have some good ideas for next trip. Overall its was really good for all of us to be back again and the kids really enjoyed being back.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I love when a boss gets angry at employees not reminding her to do her job. Yeah because email bank reminders you need to renew company credit cards are not enough.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Haven't worked since December 21st. No desire what so ever to start again this morning...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Back at work for first time since last year. Have not even attempted to look at my email since then, other than what pops up on my phones lock screen. I fear what awaits.

But first, its time to get my body accustomed to this shitty (but free) coffee at work!

Haven't worked since December 21st. No desire what so ever to start again this morning...
Same here....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's 30 freedoms this morning, brrr. Today should be panic day since everyone is back and whatnot. I for one wish to be elsewhere. 2:30 will not come soon enough.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I'm on vacation again today, then tomorrow is my last work day before we embark on our neverending road trip. Yesssssss! I woke up excited. Still pouring over maps and websites.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Hello. Flying back to Tucson today. Apparently im to broke to pay my phone and wifi bill. Will be experiencing communication failure soon. Perks of vacationing when broke. Worth it though to see my sister, BIL, mom and nephews.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
It's -2F out there and I have to bike to work. Joy.
got an extra workout as a result of the cold: my brakes were frozen shut. this made me breathe harder and made my goggles fog up more. but still, it's nice to get off the couch and back in the commuting groove.