Quantcast

ÅÆØ ::: Wednesday GTM ::: ØÆÅ

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My new years resolution of reducing the expectations of others is going pretty well. Just because I called off your debt in no way opens you up to possible funding resources involving me. No matter how many times you call, email, IM me.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
i've been out of the loop, new jurb engage? did you quit your old gig in spectacular fashion or slip out quietly?
Yah, been telecommuting now in the office for the first day. Gonna enjoy this gig lots.
Slipped out quietly. Didnt have the energy for anything fun and exciting. Just went skiing & quit from the chair lift via email.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Yah, been telecommuting now in the office for the first day. Gonna enjoy this gig lots.
Slipped out quietly. Didnt have the energy for anything fun and exciting. Just went skiing & quit from the chair lift via email.
I’ll need the get buy in / verification from @SkaredShtles but I believe this meets with Awesomists, Ltd. approval. Well done, sir.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
It
I’ll need the get buy in / verification from @SkaredShtles but I believe this meets with Awesomists, Ltd. approval. Well done, sir.

It does indeed.

For the record: to get Gold-level Awesomists, Ltd. approval, next time be sure to take at *least* 30 days off between old and new gig.

Platinum-level would be 60-90 days off between. Just something to keep in mind for *next* time. :thumb:

Last edited:

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
someone pls rep the skiing one

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Went elk hunting this morning. Was fun, cold, and snow on the ground. The first two miles we said "meh, we should be on without the snow shoes".......

Second two mile loop...... we used the show shoes...

So close but no cigar, if I had started out rten minutes earlier in the day, i would still be packing elk out.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Went elk hunting this morning. Was fun, cold, and snow on the ground. The first two miles we said "meh, we should be on without the snow shoes".......

Second two mile loop...... we used the show shoes...

So close but no cigar, if I had started out rten minutes earlier in the day, i would still be packing elk out.
my new office prolly looks like your gear closet lol
I am surrounded by all things camo, gun cases, arrows, ammo, etc...

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
It

It does indeed.

For the record: to get Gold-level Awesomists, Ltd. approval, next time be sure to take at *least* 30 days off between old and new gig.

Platinum-level would be 60-90 days off between. Just something to keep in mind for *next* time. :thumb:
could only manage 2 weeks & change. new gig is not yet monocle status.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
my new office prolly looks like your gear closet lol
I am surrounded by all things camo, gun cases, arrows, ammo, etc...
Bahahaha, gear "closet"

That's cute. More like the entire garage!!!! We have five real seasons here.....

Holy balls the air hurts my face..... current
Spring.... thing get pretty
Mud..... slide like hell
Summer..... drink beer while floating g /fishing the river
And fall..... when you get all the tasty food and hike and camp, and go outside, and fish, and hunt, and amp, and fish, and fish, and hunt.......

Gotta have the gear for it all

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Holy ice batman...lost count of how many falls there were tonight between the four of us. :rofl: I went down like a sack of potatoes trying to cross a golf course. What a wild ride.

Here is where one dude went from rubber side up, straight on to his back and then slid for twenty feet. Lol'd

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Father in law picked up at DIA. Off to Winter Park tomorrow with him and the elder two kids.