Quantcast

ÆØÅ GTM Mondayzzzz ÅØÆ

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Today I did not work.

I did help my dentist fund another bike, ate some deskinned wagyu hybrid hot dogs, blue cheese, dark chocolate, coffee, etc.

also did a 60 min Power Zone ride on Le Peloton. Good sweat.

velocipedist

Lubrication Sensei
Jul 11, 2006
Rainbow City Alabama
New jorb was fun today.

Of relevance to ridemonkey: I was interpreting on the 3000 ton hot press (tier 1 automotive supplier) and they are modding one of the dies and needed to move it 1.2mm and the answer was moar shimz.

IMG_20201207_161340-PANO.jpg

Last edited:

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Hey everybody! Seemingly having issues with my account and can’t seem to figure it out. On top of just being crazy busy with non work, but ‘hobby’ machine work.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Anything else new and interesting?
for wallets not really. Same design. Couple different colors of aluminum, copper and Ti. Need to make some more but been slammed with job shop work.

keeps saying I’m locked out of my account on my work computer. So not sure what’s up.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
EMS never gets old

Waiting on my Last Dialysis client. Watched a daughter wheel her mom out to the car. I went in to see when my client would be coming out. Daughter comes running in yelling somethings wrong with my mom, she is not making sense and is talking funny. Red Flags. Said I was a medic and would go check but go get the Dialysis Center RN. Mom had and altered level of consciousness, left side weakness, facial droop slurred speech. All the signs of a stroke. Made the 911 call. By the time the medics got there she was doing better so hopefully its a TIA and not a stroke. They took her straight to the stroke center

Daughter gave me a hug

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Maybe he has one of those measuring tapes from Wish, was it @jimmydean who posted one showing it wasn't anything like the correct scale?

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
It does if the website says the microwave needs 14" of space and your tape measure says you have 15".
are you saying it would be best practice to look up measurements of said microwave before buying it? who knew!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I believe Westy was saying that it would not matter if the tape was inaccurate if it was used to measure both the microwave as well as SS's microwave hole.

:nerd:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I believe Westy was saying that it would not matter if the tape was inaccurate if it was used to measure both the microwave as well as SS's microwave hole.

:nerd:
but who goes to Costco, open the microwave box, unwrap, take flaky measurements with flaky tape, put back in the box and go home to try to snug a too big microwave into a too small microwave opening, no one in their right mind... of course...

Last edited: