Quantcast

ÆØÅ Thursday GMT ÆÅØ

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Dude, that pump track is awesome.
its been lots of fun. It has one outer loop with some nice transfer lines in the middle. I need to learn to manual better, among other things.
some nice sized dirt jumps in the same spot too

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
its been lots of fun. It has one outer loop with some nice transfer lines in the middle. I need to learn to manual better, among other things.
some nice sized dirt jumps in the same spot too
Might have to hit it up next time we come out that way. I'd like to get another Bootleg trip maybe October/November.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Becoming accustomed to taking baths. Today, I ate breakfast in my tub while watching Futurama. I may as well go back to bed; unless Alexis Texas shows up at my desk, this day isn't getting much better.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Going on vacation for a week makes you realize how much the day to day grind sucks balls. Not to mention getting up early...

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Might have to hit it up next time we come out that way. I'd like to get another Bootleg trip maybe October/November.
It is in Herndertucky, right near the 215. Holler next time...Maybe the stars will have aligned for me by then & I can actually meet up with yall.

Ever done the shuttle trails up at Mt. Charleston?

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
It is in Herndertucky, right near the 215. Holler next time...Maybe the stars will have aligned for me by then & I can actually meet up with yall.

Ever done the shuttle trails up at Mt. Charleston?
Negative, but I heard it's fun. I met a local dude in Vegas that we've been riding with the last few times we've gone out. He offered to take us out there when we want.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Negative, but I heard it's fun. I met a local dude in Vegas that we've been riding with the last few times we've gone out. He offered to take us out there when we want.
Good place to ride when BC is too hot. Not as many trails but still cooler is better in the Summer.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
:wave:
B-day par-tay at Red Hook Brewery tonight for their outdoor film fest--Dazed and Confused tonight!
Tomorrow is my actual b-day, so I'll be going on a bike ride with the family at the local bike park! Soon after that we head out for four days of backpacking in The Enchantments. And if you have never heard of them, just google and check out a couple images, it will be amazing!
I guess that is all for now

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Busy day. Last night I lead a fast & technical social ride, 15.7m incl. riding to trailhead. Today I am sprinting to finish a couple of projects around the house since my unemployment paradise ends this weekend. :twitch:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
@Westy - ever try Satan's Pony at South Street Brewery?

Looks like fuckit friday is coming together for tomorrow. for an even more alliterative ride: farlow fuckit Friday.

started fuckit friday off right by leaving work at 4 to hit a new brewery.

BOOYAH.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
@Westy - ever try Satan's Pony at South Street Brewery?

Looks like fuckit friday is coming together for tomorrow. for an even more alliterative ride: farlow fuckit Friday.

started fuckit friday off right by leaving work at 4 to hit a new brewery.

BOOYAH.
I have had many a hangover due to Satan's Pony. South Street is under new ownership and SP can be had in stores. It doesn't seem quite the same as it used to.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Cracked window in living room. It's 5x8ft. Glass people ordered new one and came out to install it today. Window is .5 inches too wide. They are ordering a new one and putting up plywood for the meantime. So much awesome...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Today is my something. Off to Iceland tomorrow. Actually have an 8 hour layover in boston, don't get to Reykjavic until Saturday morning. Will call in for a number of meetings in the airport and charge it as a normal work day.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Hiking, lots and lots of hiking today. Started a couple lean-to blinds for antelope season in some good spots. Got eyes on more than a few trophy status animals while out. Got a chance to practice the grunt call and use the range finder too. Good day till the skies opened up with a vengeance, hiking back in the downpour sucked a lot

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
What a fun evening at the trail tonight. I saw a fatbike go rumbling past me, then when I got back to my car, there was this dude packing up his gear onto his dirtbike, bike and all; awesome.

Then I saw this tiny girl on a Ducati. I think I fell in love...We even locked eyes awkwardly for a moment. There is just something about a girl on a bike that uh uh uh uh :Alcoholic:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Today is my something. Off to Iceland tomorrow. Actually have an 8 hour layover in boston, don't get to Reykjavic until Saturday morning. Will call in for a number of meetings in the airport and charge it as a normal work day.
Good luck, terminal E sucks donkey ballz.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Busy afternoon at work, as those on with me were not the quickest. Then busy evening at home as the wife-bot has not figured out how to schedule meals that don't require (my) labor as soon as I walk in the door. Finally, an hour or two looking up references, adding them into EndNote, writing a small pile of crap, and creating a few derivative figures in Matlab.

(For those truly following along, note that it's MATLAB, technically. Just like my soon-to-be-turned in car is a LEAF, the all caps-ness just seems awkward so I don't consistently use it.)

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Why? I thought you likes that car.
Because RAV4 EV + Land Cruiser already makes for a complete stable. LEAF was leased for 24 months from the outset so as to maximize the per-month effect of the tax credit (that was passed to me, the lessee as a capitalized cost reduction).