Quantcast

××× Y no GMT? +++

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
smoke detector randomly started going off at fyve-ay-m. FTS. gave me a headache and made me feel like i was about to puke. still feel shitty. maybe i can haz a nap if i close my office door?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Wat?!? Hell no... just all the loops at GGCSP.

Or maybe Indian Creek.
We missed the left turn and went all the way down Ringtail when we did that loop, fun descent. Just the climb back up CR5 was a bit sucky to get back on track.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Went riding at 5am again. Fifth day in a row of pre-work rides. The fitness is starting to come back, so that’s good.

Work is not very inspiring these days. Ho hum. It’s like pushing a rope. I need these projects to end...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I rode yesterday! But today I must work. And tomorrow. And then no more daytime workdays for me until July 23 or so.

:close:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Yeah my commute went to hell but not as bad as this guy's. DOA. How the hell do you not see a stopped semi?View attachment 134676
What kind of car was it? I can't tell from the quarter panel but can state that it's not a Tesla as none have that kind of door handle. (Finally not an Autopilot related crash!)

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
What kind of car was it? I can't tell from the quarter panel but can state that it's not a Tesla as none have that kind of door handle. (Finally not an Autopilot related crash!)
Looks to me to be a Kia Optima.

Dunno what the function of that horn off the back of the trailer is, but it sure almost cleaved that car in two.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Had a photoshoot last night to commemorate our road trip. Turns out getting 3 dogs to look at a camera on a timer is impossible, so we paid someone to make it happen

Gonna explore the Columbia River Gorge today. Sad to see how much burned. :(

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
How the hell do you not see a stopped semi?
By staring at one's phone, I assume.

Road bike out to Falcon, then down towards airport, then home for 23ish miles. Sure was a nice morning, spoiled only by watching Air Force 1 bringing Grab-them-by-the-POTUS into town for AFA graduation. Good day not to be driving north or south on the freeway. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Anybody had to deal with an overseas return? How bad was shipping? I'm looking at a couple of pairs of shoes that are all from the UK. Don't want to get pwned if they don't fit. Nobody has them locally so don't bitch.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
T minus ten minutes....

Let's hope third time is a charm. This testing is by far the hardest testing I have ever done and definitely breaks you in the process. Been two months of work leading up to today.....

Two hour panel interview, small break then two hours of intense scenarios with lots of heavy brass observing and reporting.......

If ever there was a time for day drinking.......

Wish me luck fellas and ladies

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Anybody had to deal with an overseas return? How bad was shipping? I'm looking at a couple of pairs of shoes that are all from the UK. Don't want to get pwned if they don't fit. Nobody has them locally so don't bitch.
A couple of the stores have US return options, I think Wiggle and CRC if memory serves...