Quantcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
i know, i was setting him up for a swift kick in the nuts. if you werent aware, im kicking his @ss in the two word thread right as we speak...................

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Originally posted by chicodude01
i know, i was setting him up for a swift kick in the nuts. if you werent aware, im kicking his @ss in the two word thread right as we speak...................

yeah, whatever. Senority or how ever the hell you spell it rules. You are dirt, I am gold.

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Originally posted by Ridemonkey
You guys want this thread somewhere else? Wyoming perhaps?
I would prefer it to be a sticky in the lounge, right below the sticky for the two word thread. Thanks boss.

BUMP!

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Ahh! How did this stinky pile of crap get unloaded on us yokels? GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM!!!

I suggest the political debate forum, because as I can see, this is a very volatile and heated debate over something. Is nothing something?

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Originally posted by xbluethunderx
Ahh! How did this stinky pile of crap get unloaded on us yokels? GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM!!!

I suggest the political debate forum, because as I can see, this is a very volatile and heated debate over something. Is nothing something?
You're just as stupid as monkeything is apparently.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Originally posted by xbluethunderx

No we are claiming Political asylum!
As political refugees Under international Law you can't just boot us out so there .
:p :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.