Quantcast

œœœœœœ Saturday GTM ééééééééé

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hello there children!

Bought a new/used dropper to replace my shitty bontrager. About to pull the trigger on some tires. Aliexpress is having a sale so like I gotta buy some new TT parts....

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Our KitchenAid blender shat the bed last week.
Found a half price black Friderp deal on a Vitamix.
:nerd:
Living the life.
Dog doesn't want to go for a walk by herself.
Time to suit up.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Wifey is at a wake with her cousin for one of cousin's friends. We might go karting, but that's a big if. We will need to get a trailer because I have Hannah with me. Haley got her new race suit last night, so I get to try and sell hers now. For now though, it's do the bills and such until the girls wake up.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Istari, pls

for me, it’s one more trip to the mountain house for housework. Room divider curtain setup, regular curtains, 7’ beanbag chair, getting internet into the basement, and then packing away the last of our personal items to ready it for a clean and photos.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Supposed to be a big group ride thingy today, but some of the trails proposed are either going to be a mudbath or a luge track. Not fond of either of those options.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Major sleep catch-up. Slept in until 1030. Possibly because yesterday's meeting with the CFP was better than expected.

Gonna clean the house since we are hosting Thanksgiving and fire up the new Aesop Rock album. Neighbors are having their annual vodka tasting tonight.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Work sent me to a movie festival but like not for work...This feels weird. Usually it meant needing to watch 10 movies in 12h (yes that's not enough time , you never watched full) and then give exact financial forecasts. Still this also means I will have to interrupt it for normal work shit like meetings I just have to call in remotely.

Also the festival is in Poland where my in laws live. Jesus what's with the inlaws and their "we will offer you food till you puke" ?

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Happy Veterans Day!

I helped my buddy put the top on his Jeep.

We had some wind last night that took all the leaves and dumped them in the yard over night. Damn it!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Had a cool flag raising ceremony that only got rained on during the flag raising part. The memorial isn't done yet, but it's close.

PXL_20231111_195720484.jpg

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
:wave:
I slept in until 7, good breakfast, then did a trail that I usually dread (Mt. Falcon) and had a freaking GREAT ride. 98% snow/ice free, ripping fast dh conditions if not a bit dry in some spots.

Great day so far, but gonna get greaterer when I meet buddy Mike for a beer in a few.

4 day drive home
:no:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
ran around town today looking for a used 4x4 pickup to have a rig to haul materials for the house build.

We have entered into an age of disposable vehicles, overpriced classics, and $100k diesels. What happened to the era when you could still go out and find a solid pickup for 10k?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
No karting, unfortunately.

Getting Haley ready for their 6th grade outdoor camp and they stayed that you need "heavy duty" pants. And it became apparent that the jeans Wifey acquired are actually more tights than jeans. We got to spend about 1hr at Levi's with their manager, letting Haley discuss freely, getting new jeans. Apparently they will adjust button placement and do hems for free as part of purchasing the pants. So Haley got two pairs and I picked up some, since mine are 6yrs old. With sales and extra discounts because of how much she liked Haley we got the total order down 50%! So I'll take it

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
ran around town today looking for a used 4x4 pickup to have a rig to haul materials for the house build.

We have entered into an age of disposable vehicles, overpriced classics, and $100k diesels. What happened to the era when you could still go out and find a solid pickup for 10k?
Probably some time before they became hillbilly status symbols

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Friends house up a little higher above the city. We are supposed to get another 6-12" on Monday.

1699753969419.png