Quantcast

œœœœœ -- Saturday GTM -- ééééééé

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Been to the gym for a hour on the bike, drinking as much coffee as I can. Soon jumping on a bus to to meet up with high school friends for a 50 year birthday party on the other side of Denmark. I thing I found a cool gift for him and his wife

IMG_8161 Large.jpeg

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
cold. coffee. taking wife to airport in a few. then picking up 13yo from friend's house and taking him to freeze his balls off at his rugby game. probably do some long overdue trim painting later on...

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

small army of laborers are scheduled to unload the uhaul in a couple hours, then its turn and burn back to the river house to wrap things up. Will be glad to get things done and play.

in other news,

it’s sunny and in the 60’s on the coast. Just to rub it in

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Tired, but can't get back to sleep. Helping MIL1 get a new laptop today because she can't seem to not fuck up hers.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
What makes you think she won't fuck up a new one?
Oh, she will. But starting at zero with a larger screen (so that she can see), a larger keypad (so that she can use it), a touchscreen (derp), and nothing saved to it (all cloud) at least means that I can keep a baseline when I "check in" monthly.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
16 mile run done. 12 degrees. I got out right after sunrise in an attempt to finish before the wind picked up, and lo and behold I was successful! 7:32 pace too...good run. The wind is ripping now.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Oh, she will. But starting at zero with a larger screen (so that she can see), a larger keypad (so that she can use it), a touchscreen (derp), and nothing saved to it (all cloud) at least means that I can keep a baseline when I "check in" monthly.
Block Infowars for her too

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

VFW district meeting at the coast. Should be good, I think I'm the only dude from my post going. Dave B asked if I wanted to carpool. How do you politely decline so you can hotbox the truck when you get there?

If you think I'm sitting through this straight, you are the one who is high. :rofl:

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Good lord. Busy week. Worked a farm show for the week. Actually went quite well sold some seed. Now have a low grade fever. . . Damn it

Have some venison chili going.
Day four of the worst flu I've had in 15 years...

Only saving grace is that I left town before infecting my elderly mom as she'd be dead.

I am reevaluating my piss poor decision to skip the flu shot this year.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Anybody knows of something that works against moles and voles? They have started to build a pumptrack and dirt jumps in an area of my garden where I don't want these features. :mad:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Waiting for the gates to open for UFC, friggin train got here at a sub optimal time. I'm thirsty and need to pee.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Bicycled outside for the first time in two weeks. Also bicycled with my wife for the first time in two weeks.