Quantcast

ɧÙɯքɖɘʁք

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Due to spider in bed incident last night at 3am and not being able to find the fuckstick after I bounced off the ceiling, I got no sleep.

Thus I am lame and bailed on tonight's ride night.

But I did stop at this random Korean grocery store on the way home. Super impressed with how clean and tidy the place was. Good looking veggies and nicely priced fish. And lots of fresh pepper choices. Oh and they sell beer. I shall be returning.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
50min to get up Berthoud Pass with no traffic, just near whiteout conditions. Currently in sitting on the other side of the Front Range because 70 is closed. Every major road over the mtns is closed, from Colorado Springs to Wyoming. Looks like a chilly night in the car for me because every hotel in this town no longer has vacancy.

But the powder was worth it. Best snow I've had in years when I didn't have a kid to deal with. My quads are fucking ruined. It wasn't @SkaredShtles trees or bumps, but there was enough snow that I was able to get in without concern of beating myself silly.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
50min to get up Berthoud Pass with no traffic, just near whiteout conditions. Currently in sitting on the other side of the Front Range because 70 is closed. Every major road over the mtns is closed, from Colorado Springs to Wyoming. Looks like a chilly night in the car for me because every hotel in this town no longer has vacancy.

But the powder was worth it. Best snow I've had in years when I didn't have a kid to deal with. My quads are fucking ruined. It wasn't @SkaredShtles trees or bumps, but there was enough snow that I was able to get in without concern of beating myself silly.
///Matt ///Foley

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001

I bet they’ll reopen something later tonight. Cold few hours. Make sure to have a full tank of gas, eh.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Every major road over the mtns is closed, from Colorado Springs to Wyoming. L
Cotrip seems to show that 70 isn’t closed west of Denver any more. It is still closed from Chambers Rd to Kansas, though!

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Im on my second week of fuck this shit. We've done some 30 40 yard dumpsters. Probably 50 tons in scrap metal, probably more. Collect 500 gallons of used motor oil. Hundreds of tires, that was a 1400 dollar bill and i got more tires. Moveing big heavy shit all day. My tenants are hoarders, my employees are hoarders, im a hoarder. My poor truck and car hauler have been getting beat on. Beer now. Tomorrow i am gunna start in on moveing my spare street light poles why do i even have spare street lights? My dad uncle and grandpa were hoarders too.
thumbnail_IMG_4181.jpg

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Im on my second week of fuck this shit. We've done some 30 40 yard dumpsters. Probably 50 tons in scrap metal, probably more. Collect 500 gallons of used motor oil. Hundreds of tires, that was a 1400 dollar bill and i got more tires. Moveing big heavy shit all day. My tenants are hoarders, my employees are hoarders, im a hoarder. My poor truck and car hauler have been getting beat on. Beer now. Tomorrow i am gunna start in on moveing my spare street light poles why do i even have spare street lights? My dad uncle and grandpa were hoarders too. View attachment 133317
I guess if the apocalypse happens you're well equipped to restart the Department of transportation

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
why do you CO :monkey: not have snow blowers to begin with?
Because usually it’s a light powder.
:stupid:

Maybe once a year we get some kind of world class shitshow snowstorm where I think "I could really use a snowblower". Most of the time I clear the drive/sidewalk with a shovel and a broom. Quality CO snow contains hardly any moisture and weighs next to nothing. Yesterdays snow was much more Pacific Northwest kind of snow. Wet and dense. :dead:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001

Maybe once a year we get some kind of world class shitshow snowstorm where I think "I could really use a snowblower". Most of the time I clear the drive/sidewalk with a shovel and a broom. Quality CO snow contains hardly any moisture and weighs next to nothing. Yesterdays snow was much more Pacific Northwest kind of snow. Wet and dense. :dead:
Yeah, that was pretty terrible to shovel. I had to use the kids’ metal shovel for the most part. 4-24” depending on drifts of heavy snow over 2” of 90% ice/10% slush. Saturated to the hilt.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Because usually it’s a light powder.

Lies, all lies. It literally snows 11-1/2 months out of the year here, howling winds and sun-zero temps are more common than not. Don’t even bother visiting, mich less moving here. You’d all hate it.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.