Quantcast

ΩΩΩΩΩ Hans und Franz Thursday GTM ©©©©©

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Wrist still acting up. Debating if dh laps are a good idea tomorrow. Beyond that general misery.
Screwed wrist with tendonitis has been my nemesis since mid-June. But rowdy trail riding last weekend in Crusty Butt made it feel better. Go forth and DH!

(But don't blame me if you have negative results :D)
I would like to send some of this rain west...

nc does not need it anymore
Can you send it across the entire American west, PacNW, BC and AB?

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Finally got on a call with the architect after the email I sent Monday expressing my concerns and discussed the fact that he is currently past his 8-week due date for complete plans being delivered and isn't halfway through with the process.

Of course, it was nothing but excuses that may account for a week of delays but not 8 weeks.

After a discussion it appears I will have elevations by the end of day, then final electrical, plumbing and build layouts by the end of next week. Cross your fingers.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Screwed wrist with tendonitis has been my nemesis since mid-June. But rowdy trail riding last weekend in Crusty Butt made it feel better. Go forth and DH!

Can you send it across the entire American west, PacNW, BC and AB?
i rode DH last Friday. no noticeable improvement or worsening.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn

Whenever I haul my meatsack full of broken bits to the bike park for a day of laps, I walk away feeling like a million bucks.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip>
After a discussion it appears I will have elevations by the end of day, then final electrical, plumbing and build layouts by the end of next week. Cross your fingers.
Heh. No fuckin' chance. :D

we'll take it. thx.
:stupid:

We've been in da Boat for 3 weeks now and there has only been one decent shower at the casa. And that really only lasted about 10 minutes.

Whenever I haul my meatsack full of broken bits to the bike park for a day of laps, I walk away feeling like a million bucks.
Endorphins are a helluva drug, amirite??

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
howdy all

I must note that @Pesqueeb actually did bring up Washlets at dinner! I recommended the Mrs. and the Mini iterations of the 'squeeb clan watch this:

anyway, dinner was fun, we had 3/4 of an additional day of Great Wolf type things to do via late checkout, and we made it back from Great Wolf (north side of CoSpr) to my house in NE Denver using 33% SOC despite driving with the prevailing flow of traffic + using the HOV express lane, which means 85 mph most of the time.

:notbadobama:

now to moonlight, for I indeed have debts.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
MIL1 just nuked Wifey's "I never missed school for sports or activities" argument that is being used to keep Haley from going to Rotax US Finals. She just laid out that she went all over the US for cheer and then NYC & LA for music. School sponsored or not, you aren't in class or doing schoolwork. Haley will miss 2 days to go to this race in Indiana. She might miss 3-4 others through the entire school year, but at the end of the day, relatively insignificant numbers. Fun family activity conversations!