Quantcast

π¢£€¥Sunday*GMT®©¶

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Going to test some lipids today. And then eat some food and test some more.

Frozen 2 with the wife tonight as a date night.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
up at five on a Sunday sucks. need coffee then its off to do my final EMT recert manipulative tests. so far this has been the most challenging course I have taken, either that of senility in starting to set in......
Have you turned Republican yet? If not then I’d put lower odds on the dementia theory.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Have you turned Republican yet? If not then I’d put lower odds on the dementia theory.
someone with the same last name as i sent me a invite to a trump rally...should i go and scream "what about the fucking debt"....

or

"why did you have epstein killed"

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Got up early to get the Thanksgiving grocery shopping done before the stores are filled with assholes, so I am glad that's done. Shitty weather day....cold and raining. It'll be a good day to hit the bike trainer, take a nap, and waste time in front of the TV.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Excessively windy, so a ride is unlikely today.
A foot of snow forecast tomorrow, so also unlikely to ride :/

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Forecast for Monday night through Tuesday looks fairly intense. Pushed back family ski day from Tuesday to Wednesday—wife was the voice of prudence, and probably right in this situation.

1574613999434.png

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
someone with the same last name as i sent me a invite to a trump rally...should i go and scream "what about the fucking debt"....

or

"why did you have epstein killed"
Simple response "I have friends, who I will invite into my home, who aren't white. Also, have you checked the national debt recently? Thanks, never contact me again please."

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Forecast for Monday night through Tuesday looks fairly intense. Pushed back family ski day from Tuesday to Wednesday—wife was the voice of prudence, and probably right in this situation.

View attachment 138799
Well then. I might be able to "justify" cancelling my meetings on Tuesday on weather, not because my software isn't fully functional. I like this game. I might take Wed to go skiing with Haley though.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
pow on deck.
got my tele-skis out but my binding wont fit across my heel. I cant figure out if it is adjustable or not. :confused:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Planning on powder day with Haley on Wednesday. Given I won't be doing any client-site work Tuesday I should be able to get all of my catch-up done and can burn the work day because all my clients are govt and nobody is there.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Maybe he likes hanging out in the lodge from 6-8?

I’m not planning on that early since it’s a weekday, albeit a DPS holiday week. We’ll see how that turns out.

Taking the Land Cruiser for sure in any case, mainly to justify its existence. :D