Quantcast

[`π£} Monday{£π`]

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
It's early. Studying at work as it looks like I will be the new taser instructor for the county.
Listening to a mix of Leo Moracchioli and Jinjer.

Will be a busy ass week, meeting at 1500, firearms training Tuesday at noon, overtime shift Tuesday night, all day training Wednesday, follow up doctor appointments all day Thursday......

It's gonna fly by

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I smell bacon :-)

Working from home as I have a bad cold and don't want to get the team sick now that we are about to go live with the new web launch next week.

Floor sander is back but this should mean we can finish up the second floor this week and move back into the bedrooms.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Haven't been on my bike in forever :thumbsdown:

Skied over the weekend, 7 days in by Dec 2 is crazy. Gotta go get a new mobile phone this morning as I (ahem) may have irreparably damaged my old trusty phone. By 'may have' I mean definitely absolutely.

Last edited:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Yeah for the slowing down of the Gulf Stream. Work at home. Trail packing later on.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Clusterfuck trip to LA was a clusterfuck. Now in my troll hole under gate 7, operating with very little sleep because Eff airplanes. Much like @Nick, I await a new phone based on unfortunate demise of current phone. RIP Nexus 6, you were the only phone I ever truly loved.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I seem to be stuck in a loop of staying up late. Need to abort that right meow, morning have been a struggle for the last while.

Supposed to be hovering around the freezing mark all day. I might go try out some trails tonight, she'll be sloppy out.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Made hab cheese stuffed smoked meatloaf last night and it was one of the most amazing things I've put in my cake hole in a while.

Also, tried to clearance the brake adapter to no avail. Rode it around the hood with no front brake and this fork is glorious.

IMG_20181202_092352.jpg

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Unlike the in-laws couch, I don’t pull out.

In all seriousness, a pull out couch is a very uncomfy way to spend the night.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hatch green chili and eggs for breakfast. Zoo Lights with friends last night. Hannah is sick, which is always fun. Wifey sprained her shoulder while shopping. I'm never going to let her live that down. Skied with @Nick yesterday and my legs hurt, but less than last weekend.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Morning Monkeys.

Made hab cheese stuffed smoked meatloaf last night and it was one of the most amazing things I've put in my cake hole in a while.

Also, tried to clearance the brake adapter to no avail. Rode it around the hood with no front brake and this fork is glorious.

View attachment 131743
Send it to @kazlx and see if he can machine the frame side in a few mm?

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
We're leaving together,
But still it's farewell
And maybe we'll come back
To earth, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame
We're leaving ground (leaving ground)
Will things ever be the same again?
It's the final countdown
The final countdown

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Wifey sprained her shoulder while shopping
That's an advanced wypipo skill there.

I'm working this afternoon, so am dropping off younger kiddo at preschool then dropping off my Volkl Mantras at Powder7. They need some ptex repairs after these early (and late last year) season days.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Mornin!

Unlike the in-laws couch, I don’t pull out.

In all seriousness, a pull out couch is a very uncomfy way to spend the night.
I have to sleep on ours when my parents visit and we give them the bedroom. I concluded it's an effective method of making sure visitors who sleep on it won't want to stay for long or repeat the visit too often.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
New guy at work today. I gotten to spend the last hour touring around. Great way to not have to work. I love it!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Taught Saturday. got in a couple runs on my 'new' teaching skis, which are park skis. chattery af on the wind scoured boilerplate. needless to say my fun runs were not fun & tapped out after a 2 as the trees were roped off still.