Quantcast

πππππ Monday GTM °°°°°°°°°°°°

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Friend from business school and his family arrives here in Spain some time today. They have an apartment in the building we are staying. Will be fun with some company. They also have a couple of boys same age as ours so good for the kids too. No big plans and I am fine with that.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Well hello Boys and Girls.... Been a few years since my last login......

Figured I should stop in and say hello.

I see the normal? people are all still about and causing ruckuss........ Definitely happy to see the random pic thread still going strong.....

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Back to work, sadly. Sister is stating with us for the next week so it'll be nice for the wife and child to have some company while I try to go hard on my to-do list.

But now, it's coffee and a muffin.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Customer asked how I was doing today, I replied with something like- I'd be better if people would open their eyes when they are purchasing machinery.
Turned out he was the guy that did the purchasing, hahaha!
Another customer sent a picture of some rollers from a bearing and asked if it was bad, turned out it was. Luckily it is the easiest to get to roller, otherwise we would have had to hire a crane and a scissor lift, FTS!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Practice test this am, class, shoot off to K1 with Haley for session midday since League is tomorrow, then practice test this afternoon, and another class. Today will be busy.

Yesterday's practice test would have been 10% higher if I trusted my gut on a bunch of the questions I missed. Over thought and got them wrong. Today's tests I will stop overthinking and trust my gut for the unsure questions.

T - 4 days until test.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Woken up twice in the night, again by the DSO at 5:20, then at 5:40 the elk herd outside the window meant I just gave up trying...

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
what truck hit me? oh yeah now I remember I went scrambling through the river for two straight days covering over 10 miles acting like I was in my 20s instead of my late 60s and now I'm paying the price of addmittance.

Espresso, Naproxin , eats and off to work I go

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
not working today after working all of the weekend

going to get mah post LASIK eyes checked again and then to the DMV to get plates at long last (and to assign the title to my credit union as lien holder). shall plunk down for a few Powerball tix as well at some point today

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
neck is still stiff AF. I'm contemplating a mattress topper. Our mattress is very firm.

went to the outdoor concert that sets up next to me every year last night. haven't been since before kids, so at least 13 years. Saw BranVan 3000 and Tegan and Sara. Left during Death Cab for Cutie - they're not really my jam.

It appears a local boy won a stage of the TdF yesterday. Mountaintop finish no less. Pretty impressive...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Up stupid early due to torrential downpour. Coffee has been consumed. Meeting attended. Now I am working on a program for the local musical (Grease), paying bills and doing laundry. Gotta get some things staged to pack for Monkeyfest too.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Friend from business school and his family arrives here in Spain some time today. They have an apartment in the building we are staying. Will be fun with some company. They also have a couple of boys same age as ours so good for the kids too. No big plans and I am fine with that.
Yer like, SMRT n’ shit for not tryin’ to do a Spanish coastal holiday in August!

In other news, I am at the clinic trying to figure out if I have strep.
This really has been a fuckin’ doozy of a year so far. :banghead:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Computer audio no longer decided to work. That'll make Teams meetings awfully challenging. Guess it's a good thing I only have a few more on the docket for today.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Yer like, SMRT n’ shit for not tryin’ to do a Spanish coastal holiday in August!

In other news, I am at the clinic trying to figure out if I have strep.
This really has been a fuckin’ doozy of a year so far. :banghead:
Strep?? What are you, 4 years old?? :p

FTR - nobody in my immediate family has ever had strep. #merikinexceptionalismfuckyea!

Computer audio no longer decided to work. That'll make Teams meetings awfully challenging. Guess it's a good thing I only have a few more on the docket for today.
Teams via phone? On 2nd thought, FTS. :mad: