Quantcast

πππππ Wednesday GTM ††††††

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
More water falling from the sky, FTS.

I mean - he's been in AZ and now CA for awhile now... so maybe he's not getting a representative sample. 'Cause I agree with you, but I'm not giving mine up. :D
Not just CA the California deserts, not an area known for their distaste for meth. One does not go to Death Valley in search of a wife, you go there because you believe the Beatles told you to start a race war and you need a spot to lay low after murdering some movie stars.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
curious how he defines "good women"
Intelligence, self-sufficiency, and optimism would be a start, under 300lbs would be a bonus

Don’t start looking at the men.
Seems half the men in the southwest are more fem than the women, prob more drama too, I will steer clear, thanks for the heads up

I mean - he's been in AZ and now CA for awhile now... so maybe he's not getting a representative sample. 'Cause I agree with you, but I'm not giving mine up. :D
Might have to become a "passport bro" and shop eastern euro

Not just CA the California deserts, not an area known for their distaste for meth. One does not go to Death Valley in search of a wife, you go there because you believe the Beatles told you to start a race war and you need a spot to lay low after murdering some movie stars.
Came for the weather and tourist watching, nothing but gold diggers with plastic faces and teslas here

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
good question, maybe I should clarify, one whom isn't on multiple antidepressants and constantly complains. Unicorn, I know
I recently had a friend ask what I look for in a woman (spoiler alert - she wanted to match me with someone). One of the things I mentioned was no medication/therapy reliance for daily functioning. I’ve known several people on meds and in therapy who are fine friends, but my history says that once things cross into dating territory those issues become problematic.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I enjoy taking a leak without shooting needle pain thank you.

I recently had a friend ask what I look for in a woman (spoiler alert - she wanted to match me with someone). One of the things I mentioned was no medication/therapy reliance for daily functioning. I’ve known several people on meds and in therapy who are fine friends, but my history says that once things cross into dating territory those issues become problematic.
Learned that lesson with the gal I bought bewbz for

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hey @canadmos did you buy a shorter seatpost yet? or did you get expensive cranks instead? :D or ream out an extra cm of clearance from your own underbits?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
My friend set me up with a chick to hike with once. In between racist rants …
Years ago, a friend coordinated a ride with me and another friend of hers, along with some of the usual suspects. The friend’s friend was nice enough but nothing special. After the ride, I was loading up my bike and noticed that my “I Love Lucifer” sticker was missing from my rear window. I later found out the fixer-upper friend removed it because she thought it would ruin my chances with her Jesus loving friend. All I could think was that if that sticker was gonna bother the girl, then we didn’t have a snowball’s chance in hell.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Years ago, a friend coordinated a ride with me and another friend of hers, along with some of the usual suspects. The friend’s friend was nice enough but nothing special. After the ride, I was loading up my bike and noticed that my “I Love Lucifer” sticker was missing from my rear window. I later found out the fixer-upper friend removed it because she thought it would ruin my chances with her Jesus loving friend. All I could think was that if that sticker was gonna bother the girl, then we didn’t have a snowball’s chance in hell.
Ughh…Jesus Chrispies, deep fried on religion.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
hey @canadmos did you buy a shorter seatpost yet? or did you get expensive cranks instead? :D or ream out an extra cm of clearance from your own underbits?
I haven't found the correct attachment for the angle grinder, for the reaming out the underbits.

But no, haven't purchased a new post yet. :D

Getting new cranks is the cheaper option.

Shimano SLX crank w/ chainring and bottom bracket = $203
180mm OneUp Dropper = $299

:nerd:

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
I haven't found the correct attachment for the angle grinder, for the reaming out the underbits.

I may have been not paying attention. What length cranks you looking at?

also what is your girth. . . Of the dropper post.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001

but you could sell the too-long dropper

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
So. . . Did you have secs in the park? Seems like a perfect opportunity.
You'd think that meeting a woman and an hour later you're wandering around in the woods with her and she starts talking about sex would be a fantasy come true. But not even close. It was like hiking with an episode of Jerry Springer live, and right behind you. I needed to dunk my entire head in bleach after that experience.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
You'd think that meeting a woman and an hour later you're wandering around in the woods with her and she starts talking about sex would be a fantasy come true. But not even close. It was like hiking with an episode of Jerry Springer live, and right behind you. I needed to dunk my entire head in bleach after that experience.
Still didn’t answer the question. . . I’ll assume the need for bleach is a subtle yes.
5E5A1FDA-5115-4D22-AB94-8321FA01DE1E.gif

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I once had a young lady get mad at me because we had gone on a date and ended up back at my pad, but I told her I wasn’t going to sleep with her that night. Her anger as she left was only matched by my relief that I hadn’t started any sort of entanglement process with that level of volatility.

Also reminds me of a date I went on where we ended up back at her pad watching horror films. She casually told me about her heroin use and how a roommate had died on the coffee table from an OD after a rampage. She asked if I wanted to stay the night. Fortunately, I had an early morning appointment to use as an excuse to exit.

Each of these young ladies were my kind of eye candy and probably a bundle of fun on a bun. I’m confident I made the right choice in each situation.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I once had a young lady get mad at me because we had gone on a date and ended up back at my pad, but I told her I wasn’t going to sleep with her that night. Her anger as she left was only matched by my relief that I hadn’t started any sort of entanglement process with that level of volatility.

Also reminds me of a date I went on where we ended up back at her pad watching horror films. She casually told me about her heroin use and how a roommate had died on the coffee table from an OD after a rampage. She asked if I wanted to stay the night. Fortunately, I had an early morning appointment to use as an excuse to exit.

Each of these young ladies were my kind of eye candy and probably a bundle of fun on a bun. I’m confident I made the right choice in each situation.
Mandown's True Hollywood Stories

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
the upper/north side of Jacks is an ice sheet that I'll probably end up walking
I know nothing down there, so I await your report :D
Pretty much called it. North facing jacks was even worse than I was expecting. Large sheets of ice with a deep tire wide groove full of run off. The rest was in prime shape though. Another 3-4 days of current weather and shit would be golden in the canyon. Alas, weather calls for moar snow. Not much, but temps barely above freezing means it will probably stay shitty up there for a while.