Quantcast

———(o)Monday(o)———

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
:wave:

Sun is rising earlier. Gives hope that winter is tapering off. Nothing planned for today except riding le fatbike.

received_933072734354833.jpeg

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Thinking about all the adjustments I need to make on the new bike. Will take some time before its dailed. I asked the local Trek some questions but they were pretty useless like my previous tries. Even their site information is incorrect too.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
Older one got sick last Sunday younger Wednesday me, Friday.

Completely lost the weekend being in bed.

Now back to work like nothing happened.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Day 1 at the new gig, I have zero expectations. More snow last night and could continue to snow until noon because that's what makes commuting fun! So when can I start WFH?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Few days of great skiing and good eatin'!
Capped with a massive pothole hit...
20230227_064318.jpg

in Glenwood canyon ( Maybe the worst place in Colorado to have a problem?)
aaaand a much longer ride home then planned.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Whoa. Flatbed ride all the way home, Nick?

/me is reading ultrasound today from the hospital. But first snuggles. Then a bit of WFH to clean up the list before ferrying kid 3 to preschool via e-bike and heading in on the greenway myself. Got a fellow and a resident on service so they’ll be fine on their own during this.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
flying out to san diego today for a 3 day conference. timing is awful as last week was spent at the hospital with round the clock rotations in and out. Been feeling awful with bad sleep and zero exercise and eating whatever junk was at hand...cold wet sandwiches eating over a hospital table....

Little man seems to be just about back to 100%. His is skin is pretty wretched looking but he's on long-course oral steroids so all eczema should be taken care of for at least the next month.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
My attempt at avoiding teh internetz has failed.

Woke up at 3:30 this morning and started thinking about unfinished tasks at work and home, which is always just a super awesome way to start the day.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
We got snow right before winter started, then NONE for three months, and now tonight we're going to get 8" just as winter winds down. We need the snow. It ain't much but we'll take it.

I slept in a bit then went for a 7 mile jog with a headache. Feeling better now.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
big weekend just finished. was the celebration of life for my friend's son. it was an intimate gathering for family and close friends. over 250 showed up. this boy was bright and he was loved by many. he will be missed dearly. i can only hope he has found the peace he so deeply longed for.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Letter headed to probate court today informing judge of plan to move Hilarie into managed memory care in June... I'm feeling more than fragmented.
hang in there. i know it's a tough decision, and even tougher to follow through with, but if you're comfortable with the place providing a good level of care, it's the right thing for you (to go on with your own life) and for her.

@slyfink - how rough. give your own kids an extra hug or three.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Had some fucked up dreams post Meow Wolf last night. But according to my Garmin, I slept 2hrs longer than normal, 1.5hrs of which was deep sleep, and it was all packed together, so I got some seriously deep sleep.

Got registered for my capstone course for the CFP, so the last one for education. Also registered for the CFP Exam, but still need to finish everything before I can lock in a test date.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Letter headed to probate court today informing judge of plan to move Hilarie into managed memory care in June... I'm feeling more than fragmented.
Sorry, John. You're doing everything right for her.

Don't forget to take care of yourself through this too. Make sure you're talking with friends (beyond us) and family. It will help.