Quantcast

“”Foggy Saturday “”

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Rain on top of wet snow makes for foggy morning. Grocery store complete, before al the idiots get out. Maybe wash the salt off the truck later when the sun comes out and plan for a BRP road ride tomorrow. Be safe out there people there are stupid people amongst us.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Ahh.....espresso, how do I love thee?

Gotta get the down stairs cleared out for flooring on monderp. Wife has no school on Monday. Out of 500 students, more than 100 were out on Friday with teh cootie, so the school is getting a thorough scrubbing/nuking over the weekend. So she gets to deal with the flooring people instead of me.

temperatureMSB = Wire.read(); // whole portion
temperatureLSB = Wire.read(); // fraction portion

// Conversion of of two bytes containing two's complement integer with ten
// data bits to float:
// (((short)temperatureMSB << 8 | (short)temperatureLSB) >> 6)/4.0
// ((00000000xxxxxxxx << 8 | 00000000xx000000) >> 6)/4.0
// ((xxxxxxxx00000000 | 00000000xx000000) >> 6)/4.0
// (xxxxxxxxxx000000 >> 6)/4.0
// 000000xxxxxxxxxx/4.0
// ^ decimal point
// forces short to float.
// e.g. 00011001 01000000 => +25.25° C
return (((short)temperatureMSB << 8 | (short)temperatureLSB) >> 6)/4.0;

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I went to my company holiday party last night. Didn't have a single drink. Nothing like being with 100+ people who are drinking for several hours. Dinner was excellent. Slept like a rock again, skipped skiing, may go for a ride if/when it warms up.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey had mouth surgery yesterday, so MIL is here taking care of her and watching Hannah. I'm running errands and braving the post office today with Haley.

Just found out our neighbors got Rolling Stones tickets, so we're going with them when they are in town next. Not huge fans, more of a checklist item, if you will.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Looks like my Mom is going to need surgery sometime next week as the ball has completely sheered off the shaft. The Dr. says it's usually a one hour out patient procedure, but due to her age they will keep her overnight. She hasn't been hospitalized since I was born so is understandably scared. On top of that she was diagnosed with Glaucoma a few weeks ago and has a follow up appointment Monday.

And not to sound like a self-centered dick, but I'm going to be missing the prime selling days post Snowpocalypse and pre Jesus day. The timing sucks.

A bit stressful here in AngryLand.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Looks like my Mom is going to need surgery sometime next week as the ball has completely sheered off the shaft. The Dr. says it's usually a one hour out patient procedure, but due to her age they will keep her overnight. She hasn't been hospitalized since I was born so is understandably scared. On top of that she was diagnosed with Glaucoma a few weeks ago and has a follow up appointment Monday.

And not to sound like a self-centered dick, but I'm going to be missing the prime selling days post Snowpocalypse and pre Jesus day. The timing sucks.

A bit stressful here in AngryLand.
My friends in Philly will be glad to help you if you need local help. I am not sure if I can be of assistance to you and your family. If I can just let me know...