Quantcast

••• gtm day-thurs •••

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Off to D.C. for a wedding later.

Up now because Yuna is super persistent. Took her an hour to convince me that she wanted to sit on the toilet. An hour, starting at 12:30 am. (Still dry an hour later, though, which is meager consolation.)

Laugh away, no kids types. I deserve it. :D

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Sore. My crash off a slippery wooden bridge yesterday re-irritated my hip injury from winter, despite of me landing nicely on my feet.

Now it is time to survive a bunch of BS at work. :dead:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Ahh Short bus friday...After shift I will be hopping into the RV and heading down to Hollister for a 3 day EMT Standby on a 500 acre farm with lots of dirt roads. I may be doing some night time rabbit chasing on the bike :D

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hi. I'm tired. Last night's group ride was fast. I stayed in the middle of the pack, the three who lead the way are god damn horses.

Big BBQ at work today for lunch. Free food, but this means I have to go mingle and talk to people. Ugh.

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
The knee has healed up enough to ride in the woods again. Went out last night for a quick hour before I had to pick up Jr. The weather over the last week has been kinda wet and very humid. The woods never dry out. The dirt stays super tacky and grippy. The rocks and roots are just a bit slimy. You can slide over the roots and rocks and use the dirt to maintain traction. It is really fun.

Gotta install a new rear tire at lunch and am gonna hit the woods again tonight for moar.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Ain't much going on here, just working away like a good worker bee. I am getting sent to Vietnam for a few weeks come the end of the month, so that's something.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Hi.
Sold some parts last night (woohoo, lunch money!) and my elbow is starting to loosen up.
Working on a presentation today for the jobby job. Not going to Vietnam.

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
No vietnam, no new Nomad, all extremities are working as prescribed, albeit showing some age, did not drink last night. Work is slow. Going to the asheville area this weekend to drink with High School buddies, if the weather holds I will ride some dirt on the way home to ATL on Sunday.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hospital derping with new monkey Jr. Ventured out last night to a wood fired pizza place right by the hospital. Got the pie to go, had a beer at the bar while waiting. Holy cow they had Maine Beer Co Peeper on tap! Bartender poured me a second on the house to celebrate the new addition.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

The coffee I made this morning may be the new standard by which all other coffees are judged. Many domestic things to accomplish today. Lesbian oenophiles over for dinner tonight, so I expect to be pretty useless tomorrow.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I love them as people, and they are very good friends, but trust me, you're better off with what you might imagine than an actual image. :fie:
even a good looking lesbian will tell you a hot lesbian couple is like seeing a triple rainbow....or a compassionate conservative...if you see it take a picture for proof...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Rolled in about 2 hours late this morning and it felt great. Beater HT should be assembled tonight, assuming I don't spend the time power washing the fence - I only have 20ft left. Putting together my camping supplies list, hopefully I can do it without forgetting anything this time.

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Hello.

Massive allergy episode has my back and face in agony today. Great Cycling challenge day 1, need to ride, might take a swing at a cocktail of Benedryl and muscle relaxants to see if that'll help the situation..

Otherwise, it'll be a sneezy, achy 30kms...

Good luck out there today :monkey: