Quantcast

{•••turdtacular tuesday gmt•••}

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Good 'ole single track, hero dirt and two black bears was the name of the game today.
Much jealous. My ride was the suck as the clouds rolled in faster than I could pedal. Temps dropped from 65 to 55 and then it rained but not enough to wash the cow shit of the bike on the way home.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I cooked for the second time in 2 months. Made some Picnic Baskets for some rich soccer Moms. Used the ridemonkey growler. Side boob by the Pool was off the hook.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Mrs Fuller, The lady of the house. Is a crazy red head. She just texted me her picture?? The background of her business card is a head shot of herself. Her best attribute was on display today. Her husband is a ex marine toughguy. I am afraid of him.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
I don't want to call your parenting into question, but.....

What kind of person lets his kid rock glasses with a full face? It's never too soon to teach them about the importance of looking cool.
Yeah, well...I once had this "theory" that my kids constant head turning during races was due to him needing to wear his glasses then, too. So, we went out and got some fancy schmantsy graffiti style sport glasses - unbreakable and all. Head turning did not stop!
At least his sport glasses were only half as much as a Sram Eagle cassette! :rimshot:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
  • Park FR5-GT cassette lockring tool with 12 mm guide pin $10-
  • SRAM X1 chain, $38-
  • SRAM X01 10x42 cassette $370- (could have saved $100 by buying online)
Man, SRAM really sticks it to y'all for those (admittedly works of machining art) 1X cassettes.
Shimano 11x42 cassettes are like, $80?