Quantcast

•○●□■monday gfmt■□●○•

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It's pretty unusual for here. We should be in the mid/high-70's at this point...

Although I look at last year and it was just as fucking hot around this time (low-90's). :rant:
weather here is generally drunk this time of year. last friday it was 70 during the day. sitting on the deck w/ my buddy for beers i had to put on a flannel.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
all this talk of beer makes me realize having been sick I haven't had a drop of alcohol in 7 days.

now that I'm healthy after constant prayer (ha! just kidding, fuck yea science and medicine) I should see how long I can keep this sober streak going.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
all this talk of beer makes me realize having been sick I haven't had a drop of alcohol in 7 days.

now that I'm healthy after constant prayer (ha! just kidding, fuck yea science and medicine) I should see how long I can keep this sober streak going.
i'm still trying to sober up from the snowshoe world cup

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Ill take it if we get a repeat of last years winter.

No beer... gets sick...

Don't blame the booze. Booze can only be an agent for *good*... never for evil. :disgust1:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
It's pretty unusual for here. We should be in the mid/high-70's at this point...

Although I look at last year and it was just as fucking hot around this time (low-90's). :rant:
Maybe it will lead to a similar snow year?:drool:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Today is a non-eating day on my self-imposed fasting schedule. So during "lunch" time I went for a walk.

It is nice to see the sun during the day on occasion, I note.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Went to Big Bear this weekend. Rode and watched Fox US Open. It was fun watching the whipoff, even though it's rad and sad at the same time seeing these little kids just absolutely boosting it. The amount of talent these days is just off the charts. Surprisingly, the lifts weren't insanely busy, even though there was a ton of people at the mountain. Rode bikes, watched people better than me ride bikes, had tacos, consumed beer and margaritas. Fun was had.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Went to Big Bear this weekend. Rode and watched Fox US Open. It was fun watching the whipoff, even though it's rad and sad at the same time seeing these little kids just absolutely boosting it. The amount of talent these days is just off the charts. Surprisingly, the lifts weren't insanely busy, even though there was a ton of people at the mountain. Rode bikes, watched people better than me ride bikes, had tacos, consumed beer and margaritas. Fun was had.
I was surprised to see so much WC talent there, then remembered snowshoe was last weekend.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
So I come home from work and there I a broom in the driveway. The mother in law had flown in. Later I am in the kitchen. I have sliced marinated steak cooking I one skillet , a large flour tortillas heating in a second skillet with cheese on it. Black refried beans in a small pot, chopped onion and mushrooms and sliced avocado on the cutting board and a jar of salsa. She walks up looks at it and says so whatcha making? :banghead: :bonk:

I stared at her with that are you that fucking dumb look. Said " burrito" in get the fuck away from me tone and turned my back on her.

She hasn't come come near me since. Going to be such the fun 6 day visit.

Kill me nao

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Stress: when you become a single point of failure for an 18 billion dollar per year production system.

I demanded a massive raise today.