Quantcast

•○●weds gfmt●○•

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Onboarding a new employee today. Always good with more hands but so much crap to go through to get it all rolling with IT security and misc onboarding.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
tsa pre check....did not know fllight time was changed from 9 to 11....5 1/2 hours to pre nap at the airport....

Screenshot_20220921-053912_Maps.jpg

not included...driving from denver...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
more airport employees seem to be on break rather than work....

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
BRUHS. I hit the high school track early this morning for a workout, which was 2 x 3 miles hard. Felt pretty good for an early morning workout. It's hard to muster up the energy first thing in the morning. I had to rush home for a 7 AM meeting, because India, and India didn't join the meeting.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

1. It would appear some pigment challenges hairs are making their presence known on my head. The time has come.

2. @Montana rider, ever been through rhe Idaho sliver of Yellowstone? Was reading a piece about it last night and was rather intrigued at the prospects.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
BRUHS. I hit the high school track early this morning for a workout, which was 2 x 3 miles hard. Felt pretty good for an early morning workout. It's hard to muster up the energy first thing in the morning. I had to rush home for a 7 AM meeting, because India, and India didn't join the meeting.
how often does india get tired of hearing "can you repeat that"

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Was having really cool dream, them my bike got stolen in my dream, and couldn't get back to sleep. So, awake now.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
present. living room campout = slept like crap. at least only 1 more night of it max. was ill prepared due to not being able to access the dresser i need with work clothes, so i am wearing MTB socks today.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005

2. @Montana rider, ever been through rhe Idaho sliver of Yellowstone? Was reading a piece about it last night and was rather intrigued at the prospects.
I dunno, did you mean this article:

I've done a short hike in the Bechler, it's a pia to access so <<<<<< foot traffic.

The only time I've taken a snow coach to OF, it was -40f that weekend and we bumped into forest service friends who were planning to 3 night ski out via Bechler from OF.

That's a big can of nope, but they said there's a ton of soaking friendly springs in that locale.

This guy <= would probably prefer to hit the se corner (thoroughfare) which is the furthest distance from a road in lower 48 at 20ish miles:

But da bears down that area are hangry, especially this time of year (hyperpaghia)

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Moving slow today. Traffic has been a nightmare so I'm trying to avoid rush hour. One of the good things to come out of COVID has been a bit of flexibility in work hours.

I am itching to ride but trying to save my strength for the race on sunday. I don't know why, as I don't intend on winning, but just trying to stay loose and flexible rather than do anything strenuous.

I am buying ALL THE TOOLS to try and get the thing out of the thing, but it's stuck pretty good. I bought a dremel, which I need anyways, and will "rent" the bearing puller from amazon. I may also scoop up a heat gun, because that's something I actually need.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Moving slow today. Traffic has been a nightmare so I'm trying to avoid rush hour. One of the good things to come out of COVID has been a bit of flexibility in work hours.

I am itching to ride but trying to save my strength for the race on sunday. I don't know why, as I don't intend on winning, but just trying to stay loose and flexible rather than do anything strenuous.

I am buying ALL THE TOOLS to try and get the thing out of the thing, but it's stuck pretty good. I bought a dremel, which I need anyways, and will "rent" the bearing puller from amazon. I may also scoop up a heat gun, because that's something I actually need.
thanks for the donation.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
My stomach has been doing the limbo since 6am. :panic:

Ride night with the buds. Will be fun to ride with buddy who is visiting from Alberta. He complained about the humidity so much on Sunday. :rofl:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

I've done a short hike in the Bechler, it's a pia to access so <<<<<< foot traffic.

The only time I've taken a snow coach to OF, it was -40f that weekend and we bumped into forest service friends who were planning to 3 night ski out via Bechler from OF.

That's a big can of nope, but they said there's a ton of soaking friendly springs in that locale.

This guy's <= would probably prefer to hit the se corner (thoroughfare) which is the furthest distance from a road in lower 48 at 20ish miles:

But da bears down that area are hangry, especially this time of year (hyperpaghia)

That's the one!

Great, now I want to visit the south eastern portion too. Too many things I want to do in this life.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hello people

working down at colorado center today. traffic sucks

but i will have thai pot for lunch and bring home takeout for the family for dinner since it's a mile up the road

gonefirefightin

free wieners

Bechler is an amazing little secret of the park, the fishing is legit around the falls, the trails are some of the most scenic in the park and there is literally zero traffic or lines.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
"master" carpenter who replaced my outdoor garage door trim left me with much gap, many caulk to do around some of the edges. I should have really used some shims in the gaps. But I just wanted to try and seal up the edges before the deluge of rain that's forecast today and tomorrow. I'd have preferred to get the stuff all painted before weather hit :/

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
"master" carpenter who replaced my outdoor garage door trim left me with much gap, many caulk to do around some of the edges. I should have really used some shims in the gaps. But I just wanted to try and seal up the edges before the deluge of rain that's forecast today and tomorrow. I'd have preferred to get the stuff all painted before weather hit :/
Hopefully you got it replaced with "fake" wood like the composite decking? I'd really like to get all of the wood trim on my house replaced with that composite shit...

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Class done;w ent well. Got it done 1min over with time for Q&A. Then my internal fucking rolled me to my boss because the branding was our old branding (same logo, extra word). I downloaded that shit from our internal marketing system last week. It ain't my problem marketing is fucking behind.

MRI for my neck and shoulder later today.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hopefully you got it replaced with "fake" wood like the composite decking? I'd really like to get all of the wood trim on my house replaced with that composite shit...
Don't put it on the deck. It's fucking uninhabitable when it warms up outside. I'm going to have to put a fucking pergola on to keep it shaded and habitable.