Quantcast

•~•~•~•Taco Tuesday•~•~•~•

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley has been waiting for this Tshirt for over seven months and it is finally available again. :rofl: I told her that she's not allowed to wear it to the track or K1.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I called in sick and have been crapping myself all day, glorious. I was going to go to urgent care, but 2 doses of GasX extra strength and 2 cups of chicken noodle have me feeling better.

I woke up at 3 soaked in sweat, it was lovely.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
They still live? Was listening to them in my early teen years.
This is the “final” tour. They did a few dates already but nothing in CA or Vancouver until this announcement. Their touring guitarist is a good friend of mine, so I’m glad I get to see them on this last round.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
fresh gringo guac has been made in preparation for gringo taco tuesday.

i'd also like to lodge a complaint with whoever is making it start to get dark around 8 nowadays. cut that shit out, eh?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley's mentor finished 8th in the K1 national championship over the weekend. That's an amazing placement, which just continues to prove that Haley has a great person to learn from. She leaves for college in a few weeks, but has been amazing until now. Hopefully they are able to stay in some form of contact once she leaves for Indiana.