Quantcast

<~•~> No hike Saturday <~•~>

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
You know what would be nice? A 15-20min break to watch Le Mans. Only place you can do that is with the Motortrend+ app.

Guess it's back to studying. Meh.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
airlift to charlotte; ruptured intestines. surgery tonight. docs say pretty routine. fingers crossed it's an easy fix and nothing else wrong when they open him up.
yikes. let me know if you need anything translated, if you will.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Stopped by my buddy’s bar to borrow a sledgehammer and accidentally a martini and an unknown shot. Still managed to drop an old townie off for service, buy Teh Spousal Unit™ new brake pads, and pick up coffee creamer on the way home.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
airlift to charlotte; ruptured intestines. surgery tonight. docs say pretty routine. fingers crossed it's an easy fix and nothing else wrong when they open him up.
Fuck... Hopefully he heals well and fast.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
New Tent kicks ass. Vestibule during rain showers. Kept the bugs out. Place to take off your shoes and wet gear. $19 at Bay State Job Lot.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
You know what would be nice? A 15-20min break to watch Le Mans. Only place you can do that is with the Motortrend+ app.

Guess it's back to studying. Meh.
I use this site to poach college hoops games -- you do have to play whack a mole with pop ups and avoid downloading things but their racing page has free links:

1686448915303.png

Too @6thElement their main page usually has Euro-sports (i.e. non-hand egg)

Main page:

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
@Toshi - apparently ruptured duodenum. out of surgery. waiting for him to wake up and doc to come tell us what's what. sounds like probably here in hospital for a week or so, feeding tubes for a while, etc... thanks for all the good thoughts, monkeys.

i'm just surprised no one posted the "get to the choppa" meme when i said he got airlifted...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
@Toshi - apparently ruptured duodenum. out of surgery. waiting for him to wake up and doc to come tell us what's what. sounds like probably here in hospital for a week or so, feeding tubes for a while, etc... thanks for all the good thoughts, monkeys.

i'm just surprised no one posted the "get to the choppa" meme when i said he got airlifted...
Duodenum is a fun word, except in this case.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

As funny as it would be, I think the group is just genuinely concerned. Except @jonKranked he's a dick. :rofl:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I wish there was a channel for Le Mans GT class, all they show is hypercar on Motortrend. I want to see the fake road cars racing and see that bitchin NASCAR Camaro.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Been a loud week here. Heavy rotations of Cattle Decapitation, Dark Funeral, and Gatecreeper. A bit of a let down going back to my walking bass line exercises book.
there is a melvins/boris tour to look forward to...

unfortunately....i will not be able to see any of it...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!

Yikes! Hoping for a quick recovery!