Quantcast

<>•<>Rainy Saturday<>•<>

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Went to a circus show my friend was performing trapeze and ropes at. Was pretty good. Now secs and drugs and headphone musics.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
coffee, then errands and chores until it stops raining. then, maybe a ride? maybe hang w/buddies...even though not a ton of verts yesterday legs were feelin' it.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Got maybe 3/4” of snau here. Middle kid’s birthday party this morning.

edit: more like 1.5” or 2” on the grass

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Thanks for the cumpleaños wishes, you filthy animals. Day six of riding in Oaxaca on tap, sorry/you’re welcome the photo stream has dried up somewhat. I do highly recommend this trip… if you have the means, it’s so choice.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Trying to finish the bathroom closet today. God damn drywall anchors are the bane of my existence.

Maybe cutting up a bunch of downed wood for another burn. 5/1 cutoff date is coming up soon and I've got oodles to burn.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Still snowing. CFP work today and into tomorrow.

Looks like there are a few large investors who own karting related businesses (manufacturers, major distributors) in Denver-metro area already discussing a new facility. Apparently not having a track locally is a big problem for them, their teams, and their businesses. The local karting Facebook group had people talking about Bandimere last night with a few "[kid] have you dad call me", "hey [xyz] we're meeting this weekend to discuss our options", etc. Sounds like the local community isn't taking losing their Denver track lying down. I'll put odds that if they can get something to work, it will be on the Kansas side of town. They probably only need about 8-10 acres (slightly larger than Action Karting at Bandimere) and you can get ~40 acres just past DIA for around $250k. Obviously insurance, building, etc, but it's still close enough to be a reasonable facility. Plus with that much, you could add car/motorcycle facilities open to the public, where the next closest is in Pueblo...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What up, doe. It's a rainy day here so I did a two hour VO2 max workout on the KICKR. I was looking forward to a ride outside. Frickin rain. It's supposed to dump tomorrow and I'm thinking of racing a 5K anyway.

Happy Birthday, @Full Trucker!! Bummer you have to share it with a gmt though...poor bastard.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Driving across Southern Idaho listening to Hum.

Serious mud butt. Dont know if it was the pho last night or the cow poo that flung up in my face on the trail yesterday. I'm just glad I didnt release the mud into my sleeping bag.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Driving across Southern Idaho listening to Hum.

Serious mud butt. Dont know if it was the pho last night or the cow poo that flung up in my face on the trail yesterday. I'm just glad I didnt release the mud into my sleeping bag.
Not sure what further north in CO got last night, but it was 3-4" of snow on top of a layer of mushy ice in the foothills west of Denver. Forecast for Tues and Wed is terrible.