Quantcast

<~•~>Saturday Damnit<~•~>

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Costco opening run this morning. Though I'm smart and am waiting in my car for it to open, not lining up outside like it's a Nascar race with the rest of these loons.

Bike ride after.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana

Pretty alive today. Had my first cup of coffee since Tuesday. Lord that was good.

I might try a ride later, or at least on the Kickr.

Need to sand a bunch or stuff to take to the art show thingy that my neighbor talked me into. He makes pretty wild damascus knives, his stuff is way cooler than mine.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Hi, cuddkebuns! (Chanellling babs)
Much better today, I’ll live. For a while, at least.
5 hour drive to Greybull, WY….where they say it will be ‘windy’. And when they say that in the plains of WY….fuuuuck

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hi ppls

@Sandwich I put a deposit down on a Kona Electric SEL last night after finally finding the right dealer for the deal I knew existed. deets in mah thread.

in other news, I am on call today. which means reading studies from home. which I am doing

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Hi, cuddkebuns! (Chanellling babs)
Much better today, I’ll live. For a while, at least.
5 hour drive to Greybull, WY….where they say it will be ‘windy’. And when they say that in the plains of WY….fuuuuck
Ruth informed me that we are not going to the Nationals in Kentucky this year. So I get to miss driving the rig twice across the I80 wind tunnel this year :banana:

I feel your pain

Today I will fish from the kayak and drink beer

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Thankful to the Home Depot employee this morning who informed me that men's brains are wired to fix and assemble things, while women's brains are wired to find deals. I made sure to head home and establish those expectations with my daughter, I'd hate to see her grow up confused thinking she's capable of more than her shopping oriented brain will allow. :rolleyes:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Pretty alive today. Had my first cup of coffee since Tuesday. Lord that was good.

I might try a ride later, or at least on the Kickr.

Need to sand a bunch or stuff to take to the art show thingy that my neighbor talked me into. He makes pretty wild damascus knives, his stuff is way cooler than mine.
Link to his stuff? I always looking to add the right Damascus or San mai chef's knife to my arsenal.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Ufff. So much stuff to do -some of it cool/fun, but zero motivation or energy. Work travel this week kicked the shit out of me. It wasn’t even hard travel really. Maybe another cup of coffee will help.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
oh piece of candy!

Back on the death mower 9000 to finish things up today, might as well have them bring out the D5 when they pick up the D1.

In other news,

Coffee and breakfast.
How far, if at all, does that thing get into the duff / soil? Does it do anything to the root balls? Or is really “just a big mower?”

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Thankful to the Home Depot employee this morning who informed me that men's brains are wired to fix and assemble things, while women's brains are wired to find deals. I made sure to head home and establish those expectations with my daughter, I'd hate to see her grow up confused thinking she's capable of more than her shopping oriented brain will allow. :rolleyes:
Oh my, would I love to be a fly on the Home Depot wall when that guy meets a female metalsmith or blacksmith.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So. Fucking. Cold. At the track. Haley's only 1sec off in 47* temps. Been a lot of "Wow! She's full team now?"

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Oh my, would I love to be a fly on the Home Depot wall when that guy meets a female metalsmith or blacksmith.
SHE. It was a woman, too. She was an older lady though, and my maga-dar was tripping hard, so it's not entirely surprising she thinks that lady brains just don't think as good as men's do.