Quantcast

(/.)(.…)(.\) fts two ways tuesday (/.)(…)(.\)

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
up at 4 to give wife meds; 6 to get kids off to school. pretty sure i have a sinus infection. have to go check in with doc about my concussion later this morning. i'm sure it's not gotten any better b/c i have certainly not been able to chill like i was supposed to.

hope y'all have a better day than me! cheers!

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I got 7hrs sleep, only got one red light on the way to work, fixed something at work, had KFC on the way home, then cake at home, did 20km on the bike and had dinner at 8:30pm.
Not a bad day for a working day, wish I was tired now though, damn 7hrs sleep.

What the sleep lord bringeth, something someing.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
State of things. Going to finish some coffee before dealing with things. Supposed to keep going for another 4-6 hours.

20240213_082001.jpg
20240213_082104.jpg

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

I seem to have slept in a less than ideal position last night, as I woke up with a sore back.

And then splashed mouth wash in my eyes.

Yep, if we could just skip to the end of today, that'd be great.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
slept great, worked out, working early so I can finish early.
gotta drop of skis for a proper tune, apparently I know where all the rocks are hidden off of Lift 9. :doh:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
system seems to have not tracked as far north as initially expected. in the last 24 hours our forecast went from 1-3 to 2-4 to 3-5, and is currently 4-9.
yeah I think it's staying south with is bad for y'all but good for us...I guess. I'd rather have 60 freedums or 15 inches of snow, personally.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Went to work in a cafe since no dumb meetings today. Had too much coffee. Will get a car loan later today hopefully so I can get a proper wagon and replace a dumb crossover I leased from the family company.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hbd @norbar . fancy "family company" reference all slipped in there, too

/me is wfh this morning. supposed to be in hospital but tending to eldest kid who tested positive for flu A yesterday.

she seems happy and just playing video games all morning thus far so I'll ride in to read out the resident in person this afternoon (and pick up my bike lock from the rack--hopefully not cut off after being abandoned there for a solid week).

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
7"-ish shoveled off the the front walkway and driveway. taking a break. another easily 2" fallen since then.

DSO Aster is not a fan.

20240213_105915.jpg

Last edited:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Interviewed for a new job out of curiosity today, was not impressed. Was sent a request for a different time than they called (1 hour later than the requested time...) and even then they didn't seem ready to talk to me. Was re-reading the request for interview they sent, and noticed several typos and instances of information that had been left out...Johnnotimpressed. 3 of 10, staying where I am even if they make an offer...

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
HBD @norbar

now, what sort of nonsense is on the agenda for today...
The party was last week since all my friends did a smart thing and fucked off from Poland and the only time everyone was here was last week on wed. Was fun. Got a silly cake and some ceramics and cooking shit since my friends are poor hipsters who can't afford bike parts ;)

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Did someone say “rage quit?”

Got pretty close yesterday, but the wife talked me out of it. Euro-overlords are shitting on my boss, who is normally solid, but the shit is flowing downhill fast at the moment.

More importantly, bike ride in 5, 4, 3…

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
even at a fairly great job you run into stupid behaviors and want to toss a coffee cup at another person from time to time.

I had that happen today, and it was the same guy as it often is... bless his heart...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
One of our leaders is really starting to irritate me. I have noticed a pattern lately, where he'll send an email marked important saying we need to do this and that; usually the deadline is measured in days/hours. In almost every case, he is forwarding an email that he received from someone else days (or in today's case, a week) ago. What an idiot, at least erase the previous emails date if you're going to send this crap at the last moment.

Luckily on today's email, he didn't fully read the contents and we don't actually have to do anything - which I responded saying so. But man...