Quantcast

*⁂* Not Sattiday, Satanday, with snow *⁂*

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got my booster shot today. No line and I was out of there in 20 minutes. Besides lovely sunny day before the normal cloudy weather returns for lights out December. At least winter solstice is next week so we can start gaining daylight again.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Flying to Seattle today. I return a week from now, wife and kids (and MIL) return 4 days later yet.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Off to ride bikes up north, hopefully we can get a parking spot where we're heading.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Captains log: Stardate 12/19

The replicator is currently brewing bean water and I plan on eating poultry embryos out of hard shells along with belly strips from swine.

In other news, got a bunch of bike tools showing up today, so I got that going for me. Was up all night researching performance mods and other drivetrain/battery mods. I do believe this is going to get costly very quick but I also beleive that was the intent by the manufacture. Got one of the kids a kitten yesterday. I enjoyed that actually.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Waking up. Definitely was too tired to get up early and be traffic. Since I was planning on being gone all day anyways, I'm going to scoot out for 1-2hrs with Haley for some laps.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

A light dusting of snow last night, just cold this morning. Lil Man coming up to hang out for a few days since he's out for break. "WFH" has it's advantages as a grandparent.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
In other news, got a bunch of bike tools showing up today, so I got that going for me. Was up all night researching performance mods and other drivetrain/battery mods.
For what ride? Did I miss you going e? I thought you just picked up the Mongoose with the ball-busting top tube.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Off to work at the rental shop at a ski area that is (basically) closed due to lack of snow. I think I gave back around 30k in refunds yesterday, with a smile.
The magic carpet is open if anyone wants a free ticket!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Work this morning to undo the network quackery done by the previous person.

Better late than never, time for breakfast at the local hole in the wall.