Quantcast

₣ŔĪĐĀŸ

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

I'm in earlier than I needed to be today....had to get some permitting documents filled out and a few quotes done. We're working a few installs today, then have an after-hours job at a manufacturing facility putting lane striping on their floors. My day will probably wrap up about 9pm, and I'll be one tired middle-aged man. Hey, speaking of middle-age....I sneezed yesterday and I think I broke my back.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I had to be at work at 7 so I figured why not get up a bit earlier and stop by the Japanese bakery before that? It was the right choice. Two kare pan now in my belly, with more to bring back for my brood in the work fridge.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
FTS Friday in full effect as of 0630. Had yesterday off = good. But found out today, that FedEx delivered my package to someone that was not me over a week ago. They sent me no tracking info. Contacted the company for it and now i have to wait until the FedEx and leasing office opens. I have been waiting for this since around September. Its a hammock from one of the crowd funding sites. Coffee... now!

Katz

Monkey
Jun 8, 2012
Arizona
Good morning,

My buddy found some guy selling a 3-person seat out of a commercial airliner 250 miles away, and he wants it for his bike shop. Road trip if he decides to buy it.

Otherwise, it'll be the same shit, different day. Watching my stocks going nowhere while looking for a decent paying job.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Another 5" of snow fell over night. it's still snowing, but will turn to rain this afternoon before turning back to snow and get cold again overnight. Bike commute was a little slippy, but overall not too bad. still, I'm sick of this shit, looking forward to no-snow riding again.

bork.

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
Taking my daughter up to Sugarloaf for the weekend. She has never been up there in the winter and I am hoping it blows her mind in a good way. The snow conditions should be good. They over a foot this past week.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Jackson Hole has 33" in 48 hours.

Why in the FUCK am I at work? :mad:

FTS levels rising - hardware being installed in remote datacenter... none of the fucking switch equipment labels match the information provided by our network and architecture people. Installer wants to know WTF, *I* want to know WTF, network doesn't want to talk to the installer... :rant:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Jackson Hole has 33" in 48 hours.

Why in the FUCK am I at work? :mad:

FTS levels rising - hardware being installed in remote datacenter... none of the fucking switch equipment labels match the information provided by our network and architecture people. Installer wants to know WTF, *I* want to know WTF, network doesn't want to talk to the installer... :rant:
Headed out there now.
The bombs are encouraging.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Tell them to try it nao?

Network people are always ... special.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
So... now they want the fucking install moved to some other rack location that's 300 feet away. And now all the network locations and rack locations in the original request will be wrong. F**K. :mad:
One can only hope they'll be connected with a cable that can only be 100ft long. :D

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Morning from fucking hell. The routers at the Bus Company are effing incompetent. 2 wheelchairs scheduled to be picked up at the same time 15 miles apart on a vehicle that can only hold one at a time and of course at 4:30 in the morning there is no one in their office to fix that shit.. At least this contract is up in 29 days and we can flip them the finger as we drive off into the sunset. Not like we aren't short staffed and running ragged in our other divisions. It will be too easy to shift staff vehicles and plug them in to the system. Is it beer 30 yet? oh and I had bacon and eggs for lunch :banana:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
FTS Friday in full effect as of 0630. Had yesterday off = good. But found out today, that FedEx delivered my package to someone that was not me over a week ago. They sent me no tracking info. Contacted the company for it and now i have to wait until the FedEx and leasing office opens. I have been waiting for this since around September. Its a hammock from one of the crowd funding sites. Coffee... now!
post a photo when you get it. I picked up a hammock specific air pad from klymit it is the tits for hammocks

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Getting ready to leave for the day and get my groove on. House painting (interior) this week to try and list it in the next month or so....