Quantcast

₩€♧ Toosdurp GMT ♧€₩

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Son of a bitch. Honestly, it’s like the universe is out to fuck me any way possible. Go to fill up the fresh water tank this morning and watch it all empty out through the bottom of the camper. The fresh water tank is cracked and the spacer boards the PO had on there masked the problem. Kinda at a loss as to what to do now...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Son of a bitch. Honestly, it’s like the universe is out to fuck me any way possible. Go to fill up the fresh water tank this morning and watch it all empty out through the bottom of the camper. The fresh water tank is cracked and the spacer boards the PO had on there masked the problem. Kinda at a loss as to what to do now...

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
You can fix anything with this stuff. It says right on the add!!!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
The tank is Polyethylene, here is how to fix it

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

This carefree jobless existence of yours seems pretty stressful.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Time to take the giggle pig on an XC trail ride, 90% more bike than required but... engh.

Also the ad this thread generated is awesome - No fake profiles, No credit card required - Girl will make first move. Lobrow dating at its finest...

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
A13289A2-0143-400B-88A4-B9DEF1ECD50A.jpeg
You can fix anything with this stuff. It says right on the add!!!

I’ll take some of that for my derailleur please!!
Had an awesome solo ride getting lost in one of those amazingly endless trail areas. Step one, try to find the lake. Step two, try to get lost. Step three, try to find your way back to the truck in time to pick up child. Check, check, and check!
:weee:

I took him for a picnic lunch by another lake and then his friend talked us into another ride. It didn’t last long before this large stick got lodged behind my rear derailleur. :thumbsdown: Whoops. Gotta fix it quick now, there are two more days of soccer camp!!

View attachment 129312

Had an awesome solo ride getting lost in one of those amazingly endless trail areas. Step one, try to find the lake. Step two, try to get lost. Step three, try to find your way back to the truck in time to pick up child. Check, check, and check!

I took him for a picnic lunch by another lake and then his friend talked us into another ride. It didn’t last long before this large stick got lodged behind my rear derailleur. :thumbsdown: Whoops. Gotta fix it quick now, there are two more days of soccer camp!!
You rock!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
View attachment 129312

Summer off from teaching?