Quantcast

€€€€uro drive 2023 gtm Monday ¥¥¥¥

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Replaced the crappy plastic wheels on my office chair with some nice smooth-rolling rubber ones. Got rid of the floor protector mat thing. It's a simple thing, but it's nice.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Replaced the crappy plastic wheels on my office chair with some nice smooth-rolling rubber ones. Got rid of the floor protector mat thing. It's a simple thing, but it's nice.
What size did you go with. Small poppy ones or bigger plow through everything ones?

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Currently 101, 28% humidity here. Le gross. Tiny One has been keeping us up a night again. I need a nap after lunch.

Planning a gravel ride up in the not-quite-so-hot-and-gross mountains sometime in the next few weeks.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Spent the weekend at Hawks Nest national park with some friends who recently moved to the East Coast. Beautiful area.

IMG_5915.jpeg

IMG_5918.jpeg

Then took the scenic highway to Snowshoe this afternoon. Saw lots of new places. 10/10 would absolutely recommend.
IMG_5928.jpeg

“WFH” the next couple days and then hopefully some good weather for riding.

Attachments

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
People are fucking scum. Someone just stole my kids bike from outside a government office. Cut the lock with an angle grinder. What's the fucking point of "security" cameras if they aren't watching them. Dicks. Now I get to tell my 10-year-old about how bad people are.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
People are fucking scum. Someone just stole my kids bike from outside of government office. Cut the lock with an angle grinder. What's the f****** point of cameras if they aren't watching them. Dicks. Now I get to tell my 10-year-old about how bad people are.
what the piss!? that's awful. sorry to hear that.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
People are fucking scum. Someone just stole my kids bike from outside a government office. Cut the lock with an angle grinder. What's the fucking point of "security" cameras if they aren't watching them. Dicks. Now I get to tell my 10-year-old about how bad people are.
had some pretty good times on that bike...
boy 2
1689632637376.png

boy 1:
1689632693870.png

the reality is we'd almost outgrown it. It probably would have been too small by next year (but I was hoping to get a few hundred bucks back selling it). My oldest outgrew his 27.5" XS hardtail this year, but it's still a little too big for boy 2 at the moment. Maybe with 24" wheels it might fit? ugh, so shitty.

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
awe fuck started feeling like shit this afternoon. Stayed masked up at work I did tke a covid test last night and it was negative. Just took one and I have the vid. made it 3 years.. oh well lets see how I get through it after 5 shots of Pfiz
20230717_164022.jpg
er

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Heady topper and fajitas. Found the ht and some focal banger at lunch, double bagged it and hid it under my desk because it was 90f and f leaving it on my car like that

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
thanks, I took a hit of nyquil. that seems to be helping. Going to Isolate in the RV
34 or whatever years of sobriety, out the window!

I’m kidding.
But almost fourteen years ago, when I had a year of sobriety, I got sick, and convinced my self Nyquil was ok. I started having a half a bottle of it every night, and soon enough, it was vodka time again.
I stay away from the stuff with alcohol in it.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
awe fuck started feeling like shit this afternoon. Stayed masked up at work I did tke a covid test last night and it was negative. Just took one and I have the vid. made it 3 years.. oh well lets see how I get through it after 5 shots of PfizView attachment 197327er
Can I have your fishing gear?

j/k feel better! Clearly you were hanging out with @mandown over the weekend

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Deep thoughts with Hannah last night while talking about Haley's karting with great-grandma:

GG: with Haley's kart, does it have a steering wheel?
Hannah: uh... Yeah. It has to have a steering wheel. You need one to drive. *Ugh* /s

Lots of laughing from a large room of people. Brilliant. :rofl:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
it would not even be safe in the white house....