€uro $unday GTM

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Yeah, fuck that guy!
No, not literally.
Unless it would help the situation?
When we did our first neighborly across the fence hi how are ya, I said "what'd you do after highschool?" His reply - "I stayed here and worked construction."

So I said, "theres nothing wrong that! You just don't want to be the guy bringing beer to the highschool parties."

He said, "thats funny, thats how I met my wife! I used to buy beer for the high school parties and chase the ladies."

:bonk::clapping::think::nope:

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
My wife and I were commenting on people driving the opposite direction and drifting into our lane. My daughter’s response?

“Sally soccer mom is way too busy hitting up her Facebook flat earth group to deal with paying attention”.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
chilling in ct for the night. doing all the annual things we always do. staying at the spot we always stay. went to see the big snapper turtles in a nearby pond before dinner. ate the stamford diner. then pool and hot tub shenanigans

poor wife's flight got delayed for like 5 hours.

tomorrow, ct to nc.

Last edited:

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Easy mixed media ride this morning, Raiders of the Lost Ark followed by pool beers this afternoon. Almost time for chicken gyros.

Giving just about zero fucks about my job right now, and that’s starting to concern me. Hard to pay the bills without one.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Regional swim meet this evening at a huge indoor aquatic center with a couple huge pools and tons of kids and parents. Oh, the air conditioner isn’t working?

In South Carolina?

In July?

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Did a ducky float down the river with a small group of friends and enjoyed the hell out of it. This section of river happens to go by the remnants of a train and couple old busses down in the woods where they filmed part of The Fugitive. Pretty cool to poke around.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Damn, I’m gonna stick to knitting.
the guy I was fishing with had a nice trout on, took a misstep into a drop off and got washed downstream into a boulder and wrenched his shoulder. Good thing he had his wading belt cinched tight pulled his legs up to trap the air and was able to float into the shallows and crawled out of the water. He was too sore to cast today.