Quantcast

√√√√√√√ Fridayzzz ∂∂∂∂∂∂∂

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Had such a good ride yesterday. I might ride tonight again too. Leave work early. My joy also has to do with the bike. It just a much better bike than my old bike. Fits better and just a faster and more fun bike. I see a lot of hate towards electronic shifting but I have really like the AXS setup and I have no problem charging a battery once in a while (sorry for the bike related post in the Lounge).

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Had such a good ride yesterday. I might ride tonight again too. Leave work early. My joy also has to do with the bike. It just a much better bike than my old bike. Fits better and just a faster and more fun bike. I see a lot of hate towards electronic shifting but I have really like the AXS setup and I have no problem charging a battery once in a while (sorry for the bike related post in the Lounge).
Honestly axs was one of my favorite upgrades of the last 10 years. It’s great on my road bike; I’d love to try it on the mtb but I’d have to change to 12s and I just don’t want to do that.

Anyways, good morning.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
:wave:

idles saturday

jesse sykes sunday

I WILL NOT BAIL!

famous last words....

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Meh......

Haven't been up this early in quite a while, and If I was up this early, it was for something fun like, hunting, fishing or just general mischievous business but not for work.

Apparently, the city lots are now a topic among the Karens on Facebook as they are now taking vids while driving by and posting updates on the progress of the lots day by day. They dont realize im in the Facebook group

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

Woo, Friday. Even though it was only a 4 day work week for me, its felt like a long one.

I can't wait to sleep in a little tomorrow.

Coffee and work.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Easy day here, did washing, got tools from work, tidied the garage, got hit in the head by a bird then squawked at, cooked a BBQ then went for a ride.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

First night in the new bed was a success, as I had less cricks and cracks this morning.

Have a couple of apple trees and a peach tree to plant today. A humble beginning.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Casper Snowmax. They had a decent sale over Labor Day, so I pulled the trigger. Ended up saying fuck it, I could have ended up in research paralysis for the next year with all the various options available.
Sounds good. As long as you don't have to set foot in a mattress store, I figure it's a win.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Another coworker adding Excel fields with a desk calculator and manually entering the results. I like to stand there and watch them and just soak up the stupidity.
I bet they put mayo on the top of a sandwich and mustard on the bottom...

because they can tell the difference.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Done! was onsite for 30 min, got all three trees down in under 15 mins. had flaggers on each end, road signs on each end, radios, lights traffic control etc.

I still got every Karen in town bitching and complaining.

Karen: "you know you have a sign in the middle of the road?

Me: yep, thats the point

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Done! was onsite for 30 min, got all three trees down in under 15 mins. had flaggers on each end, road signs on each end, radios, lights traffic control etc.

I still got every Karen in town bitching and complaining.

Karen: "you know you have a isgn in the middle of the road?

Me: yep, thats the point
"would you rather have a tree in your karen-mobile?"

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all

I’ve been running XT Di2 since 2018 and I like it still.

time to log in soon for a WFH shift. Got to be at computer until noon, then lighter/flexible. Will get sun and hot tub time then with very high likelihood.