Quantcast

(◕(‘人‘) ◕) Freedumb Hump Day (◕(‘人‘) ◕)

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I just nabbed some 2021 model Magura MT7 brakes for 480AU delivered.

Found a Stahlwille 32-27mm spanner in an engine bay today and got to use my scope for the first time at work.
IMG_20220706_225634.jpg

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
spent an hour last night cleaning all of the stuff in my tool/parts bin that i keep in the trunk, as somehow an entire bottle of chain lube had spilled in it. only casualty was a cheap set of brake pads. but what a pain.

coffee has been ingested. time to make another cup and get myself out the door, i guess. gonna be a hot one. glad i work in a meticulously climate controlled environment!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
hello peoples

/me is reading inpatient studies today, so 7-4 pm in theory

then more moonlighting tonight. moonlighting erry night!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Ugh.

Still sick.

Fridge is no longer doing its one job of being a fridge. Everything in the freezer is screwed it looks like.

Is this week over yet?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Pulled pork on the smoker, @CrabJoe StretchPants coming over for dinner later.

Boss just had to go and ask me to take over as team lead. Gonna give that one some careful consideration, it'd be a step "forward", but I might get away from the technical stuff a bit. That and I may not get to slack off as much. Hmm.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana

Pulled pork on the smoker, @CrabJoe StretchPants coming over for dinner later.

Boss just had to go and ask me to take over as team lead. Gonna give that one some careful consideration, it'd be a step "forward", but I might get away from the technical stuff a bit. That and I may not get to slack off as much. Hmm.
Will you be getting paid more? If not fuck that.

Received 2” nice and slow last night. (Rain). So just over 5” in two days. It will help the crops but a month of 90+ and no rain has pretty much fucked most of my corn. Oh well, thankfully I have a wonderful day job. . .

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Made a bike box, on hold with airlines waiting to find out if it's small enough for flight. One bag with shit that can't go in carry on, hoping the TSA folks are being paid enough not to take it but must will be zip tied down. Everything else will fly in my carry on. Going with one set of clothes for flight and off bike activities, ul pants and hooded t shirt. After the race I'll go shopping for touristing clothes. Deciding if my OG plan to cut up the box and carry it to the race start then retape it afterwords still feels good, alt plan to ditch the box at airport and get another box from a bike shop in copenhagen. Leaving home in ~24 hours.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Do you have to interact with people more?!

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
One day I’m going to have a French Press on my night stand. Getting out of bed for coffee is some bullshit.
Why not both:

Hot take: the demon brew creates chemical dependency and withdrawal symptoms should be schedule 2...

This guy <= has never had a cup of Joe, though adulting has created the need for tea...

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Yesterday, I pooped in a box and mailed it. It felt so weird handing the nice UPS lady the box and thinking - please don’t drop that or store it upside down.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Yesterday, I pooped in a box and mailed it. It felt so weird handing the nice UPS lady the box and thinking - please don’t drop that or store it upside down.
how is this noteworthy for you

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Why not both:

Hot take: the demon brew creates chemical dependency and withdrawal symptoms should be schedule 2...

This guy <= has never had a cup of Joe, though adulting has created the need for tea...
I sourced caffeined from non-coffee based liquids until I learned that it was actually a magic pooping elixir.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Why not both:

“Florida couple”...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Confirmed: Mt. Lion is exhausting at 7:00 AM. Fun trail, it was Northwest wet, though.
Had you ever ridden it before?

You should go ride a lap of Bergen Peak up to the summit before the weather rolls in this afternoon.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morale is low, confidence in management plummeting, and we won't be giving out raises to non-C suite this year...what do we do? Oh I know! Free ice cream in the cafe! That'll placate em!
The subsidized food they serve is the only reason I show up in the office once every full moon.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
This French press is eye opening, literally. I'm down to two cups of coffee, half the previous strength (coffee volume) and still twitching until well past noon.

Time for leftovers and back to work.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Morale is low, confidence in management plummeting, and we won't be giving out raises to non-C suite this year...what do we do? Oh I know! Free ice cream in the cafe! That'll placate em!
We get "recognition points" that have cash value. Our teammates will give each other kudos, boss will boost for cash multiplier, then VP will boost again. It's an under the table monthly bonus of ~$100-150. Not a ton, but nice little kick.