Quantcast

☜✌ Dead behind the eyes thursday ☜✌

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:rofl:

Back glass... who the FUCK thought that was a good idea?
I'm guessing Apple did it first....

I have an S8 and didn't realize it was glass on the back. Hmm.

I use the case made by Mous, which isn't the cheapest but it's apparently pretty good. It's also not that thick, which is nice.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
:rofl:

I've got an S8 - shattered the shit out of the back glass within a week (before I received the case I ordered). Then shattered the front on a trip to the Wind Rivers on a block of granite at the top of Fremont Peak.

Luckily, I just received a new S9 and am going to case it up good this time. :D

Back glass... who the FUCK thought that was a good idea?
The wireless charging lizard department, duh

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
You recommend a particular case?
I now have an X-level case on Pixel 3 and a similar one on S8.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
You recommend a particular case?
I have an UAG (Urban Amour Gear) Pathfinder for my iTimeWaster. Have dropped it many times face down with zero damage. The only time anything broke was when I got pissed off and threw it, and that was just the screen protector. I plan on getting the same one for the iPhone 11 before my hike. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Wife likes the Spigen Rugged Armor for her new phone, not sure who recommended Spigen on here.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I have an Otterbox. Phone has been dropped from a roof, and many otter (SWIDT) times on hard surface. Still working like new with intact screen (S4)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Weirdest interview evar. I might get an offer, I have no idea. Manager on video call, project manager and business analyst in the room.

Not sure the BA said anything, she just listened. The PM was either cross eyed, or had one doing its own thing. I hope I looked him in his good eye, not sure. Dev manager was falling asleep until his phone rang and woke him up.

They have no idea what they are looking for, so I have no idea if I am it. Guess if they call, I'll know. :rofl;

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
ChoLon is tasty. 6 year old said it was the best dinner she’s ever had.

Atomic Dog

doesn't have a custom title yet.
Oct 22, 2002
In the basement at Weekly World News
Short work day due to offsite work department holiday beers. Coworker has decided she is taking an Uber there so she can drink too much, what could possibly go wrong? Last day of work until Jan. 2 at least.
For those keeping score, coworker drank copious amounts of Coors Lights, talked shit about the coworkers she shared a table with (with her back turned, talking to another coworker.) Then her husband showed up, drank several beers and eventually started ranting about "impeachment, where's the proof??" to the table and then telling his wife she needed to stop coddling snowflakes when she tried to get him to shut the fuck up. I noped the fuck out of there, now at home drinking an Old Fashioneds with a Christmas album on the turntable as my wife wraps Christmas gifts that she bought for her students that are in need of some help.